Other Part Of The Story

Author's Point Of View:

It's been one and half Rose and her companions are here in the kingdom.

After the meeting and an awkward encounter with the king one month ago, Rose didn't meet him that much. They would meet by accident. Rose would always feel flustered around him, somehow. On the other hand, The king always seem to put on a straight face.

But

Inside, he would also feel some tension going on between the two of them. He doesn't wanna feel it. But he eventually does. As if it's bothering him. Not in a annoying way, but a way that he can't explain. He doesn't exactly know himself. He would always reassure himself that this is all because of her soul. Which is very similar to his grandmother.

~~

All those time, Rose would spend her time alone. Because, her supposed friend Sara would spend most of the time with her haters. She doesn't mind anyway. She was just going with the flow. Although Lilly and Eleanor would give her company sometimes, she can't help but miss the king's presence again.

She also doesn't even know why. She has this great interest to know him. And...

So do the king himself

But he can't seem to do that. That's very unusual for him to do so. He never approached to a female. Never.

But he can't help but to track her around. Every once in a while, when he thought about her, he would immediately track her in his head where she could be at that time. He sense an unusual type of protectiveness towards her.

He would sometimes watch her from a distance without her even knowing. Rose was reading a book of novel near the lake of the garden. She would always sit there. Alone. Sometimes he had even thought to approach her that why she was alone all these days? But.... although he is a king, he can't seem to find the courage. It frustrates him. Always ran his hand through his hair out of frustration he was having for a long time.

Sometimes the princes would catch him spacing away for something. It surprised them. Because, Taehyung was never a type of getting distracted by something or...someone.

But they didn't question him. They would just poke him and he would return to earth. Hopefully.

Taehyung wouldn't tell them anything anyway.

Sometimes it really bothers him to see Rose sitting alone everyday by the lake. The urge he had to ask her about that was real. But restrains himself somehow. He doesn't want to read her mind though. He respects personal space. Though he didn't talk with her after their somewhat awkward meeting in the kitchen, he was afraid that.....he might develop some affection towards her...

~~

It's a daily routine of him to watch Rose from a far. Whenever he would go to work, he would look for her first. Whenever he would return from work, he wanted to see her face once.

On the other hand, Rose would think that the king maybe didn't even wanna see her anymore after that night.

The princes and princesses have also seen the king being different these days a lot. Like...he wasn't being himself.

Taehyung would always afraid of something whenever he saw her from afar. He didn't quite get that feeling. Like he was afraid to let go off her from his sight, as if something is going to happen to her. He never felt this protective over someone.

Whenever he met with her around hallways, he would put on a stern face. He doesn't wanna make her think that he somehow cares about her. But after seeing Rose's expression, he would feel guilty. Guilty. An emotion he once forgot to express around anyone...but her. He never felt guilty whenever he killed a vampire or being arrogant to everyone.