Concern

Author's Point Of View:

They were silent all the way to Rose's room. She wasn't looking at Taehyung but everywhere else. Her heart was lightly pounding the whole time.

Once they reached the door of the room, Taehyung kicked it open and got inside with Rose in his arms. He slowly sat her on the edge of the bed.

But...

While Taehyung was doing that, he was staring at her eyes and.. Rose did the same. Rose normally doesn't maintain any eye contact to any male. But he particularly caught her attention. So close to each other. They looked into each other's eyes. It was silent for a moment there.

Actually, Taehyung was admiring her eyes. Those were so beautiful for him suddenly. That close.
Rose was also admiring his eyes. But...they even wasn't aware of that. It was so sudden that both of them forgot which position they were in right now.

Their faces were just four inches apart

And Taehyung's left palm was still on Rose's right waist. Gently.

After 7 or 8 seconds later, they snapped back on earth at the same time. Taehyung retreated his hand from her waist and stood up at a lightning speed. Rose was still recovering herself from moment.

'What was that?' she thought

Her heart was pounding at a rapid speed now. She couldn't face Taehyung. And so was Taehyung. His back was facing Rose. He was blinking his eyes quite a few times. He couldn't understand what was happening to him. He finally regained himself back,

"I will be going now. Take care of yourself"

He then started to walk away from her room, but He instantly halted when Rose called him,

"T-Taehyung!"

And it sounded soo soothing in her voice to him.

Somehow he didn't want to face her straight. He was nervous about something he don't know. It was nerve wracking for him. So he stayed grounded in his position and waited for her to say.

"T-Thank you for today. I r-really appreciate your kindness"

She shuttered as always. She said that straight looking back of his head. She noticed something. His hair. It was mullet. Suddenly she wanted to touch it for some reasons. But then,

'What I am even thinking in this situation?!'

She mentally scolded herself. Then she heard him saying,

"It was nothing...and I wanted to help, so you don't have to say thank you." Taehyung replied calmly and gently. With that, he walked away quickly shutting the door behind him.

Rose nodded, though he can't see her. She gently placed her hand where her heart was. It was still pounding.

"How can I face him next time after what happened?" She said to herself.

It was just a stare. But something inside her made her so shy and embarrass about it. I mean, why not? They just freakin stared at each other at the approximately being that close to each other.

"What if he thought something negative about me?" She shakily huffed.

She was going to avoid him this time for sure.

~~

On the other hand, Taehyung was nervous. Because he felt his frozen heart....pounded. Right at the moment when he was with Rose like that. It somehow startled him.