unknown tension

Charlotte immediately ran up the stairs to her room, which she didn't leave all evening. When the maid came to tell her that dinner was ready, Charlotte asked her to excuse her to the Parkers. She had a headache and didn't feel well. Kindly her was brought something to eat and drink, but Charlotte wasn't able to get anything down.

What had happened? That could only have been a dream. A shocking dream!

Seeing Sidney Parker naked was shocking enough. Although it also caused a different feeling, which she couldn't relate to...But that he, as naked as he was, stood behind her and held her arm! What a feeling it was. So forbidden and yet so... exciting and alive. Charlotte had never felt so alive as she did at that moment.

Oh, my God!

She could almost not finish thinking the thought, it was so shocking. His hands on her bare skin. And this feeling, these big, warm and yet somewhat rough hands on the untouched skin of her thighs. This tickling feeling where he had touched her and yet this...almost painful peng! in regions of her body she had never known before.

At least not in this forbidden way. It had been dangerous. If someone had come by!

Either she would already be on a carriage in the direction of Willingden or, or... in the church to marry Sidney Parker. Why did her heart beat so fast at the thought? Charlotte touched her face with her still cold hands and her cheeks glowed. Her whole body was glowing. Suddenly her clothes were all hot, much too hot. And too tight, everything was so tight. She could barely breathe. Stood up so quickly that she almost tipped over the front. The buttons of her spencer were barely open when she opened the buttons of her dress. Literally ripping her clothes off until she was only standing there in her stockings and her chemise.

It was still too hot. But she couldn't bring herself to take off her stockings. His stockings. They weren't his, of course, but he had put them on her and that was so, that was so...so, Charlotte would have loved to scream because she couldn't find words for what she felt.

Just the thought of his hands stroking the delicate fabric. The silky blue bow, which he had so lost in thought bound and then lovingly caressed. Did he notice what he was doing? Did he know that he had accidentally touched her skin? What had he thought? How could she ever come under his eyes again if he had noticed what he had caused in her?

Although she trembled and a cold shiver ran through her body, she was still glowing. She had the feeling of standing next to a hot fire, slowly scorching her skin.

Slowly she went to the window and pressed her face against the cool pane. She pressed her whole upper body against the cool glas and the burning of her skin eased a little, even though the pulling pain in her breasts increased.

Her breath went fast and clouded her view of the road. Yet she recognized his shape. She would have recognized it everywhere. He stood in front of the hotel. Smoke swirled around his head. With his back turned to her gaze, she could not see his face, but his whole body seemed tense. Stepping from one leg to the other, his hand repeatedly moving through the hair. And as soon as he seemed to finish the cigarrette, the smoke from the a new one began to swirl around him.

What was he thinking? Sidney asked himself when he lit up another cigarrette. He couldn't believe what had happened. It seemed so unrealistic and yet he could still feel her warm soft skin under his fingertips. Did she know it was difficult for him? Difficult to hold back? She was so innocent and naive, sweet and completely unaware.

Unaware of what she caused in him with her...just her. With her sensual body. He had never felt so much the need to touch a woman. Her thighs, so sweet and white and ..... ahh he would have too gladly put his face on the tender skin. And a thousand kisses pressed on it, where the ribbon held her stocking.

Just the thought of it caused this heat in him again. Headaches pounded behind his eyes, he closed them, but then the pictures of her flooded his mind. Fogged his perception.

Her eyes widened in shock. The rosy lips slightly opened, ready to be kissed. The thin arm as he helped her out of the water in support. The heat that emanated from her. Her scent.

Oh! Oh, this scent of citrus and seabreeze and ....her very own scent. Maybe he had only imagined it, but it seemed to become stronger the closer he came to her.

Her little reddened feet, with the pronounced instep. How he would have loved to kiss this tender piece of skin. Where the back of the foot ends and the ankle begins. Did she notice that he hesitated for a moment? Fortunately Sidney was able to control his feelings and desires well, but he couldn't help stroking his thumb slowly over the spot.

And that smooth blue ribbon. Hardly any difference to her warmer skin. And yet, how he would love to rip open this blue band with his teeth and strip her stocking off again!

No matter how much he tried to hold himself back and shake off his thoughts, he couldn't. His mind went to that delicate leg, it was wrapped around his body bare and warm....

"Parker!" it was Crow.

"Come man! We already ordered the second bottle."

Maybe it was a good idea to drown his mind in alcohol, otherwise he really didn't know how to survive the night.

Still, to avoid it, his body seemed to do exactly the opposite and before he really understood what he was doing, he turned around and looked up at her window.

Oh Lord in heaven!

There she stood, pressed to the window, her eyes closed. But Sidney could see, despite the distance, that she was wearing only her chemise. How would he ever get that picture out of his head again?

He would need more than one bottle of whiskey.