new treasure

Charlotte was still barefoot, socks and shoes in one hand as she went further to the cove to collect more beautiful shells. Down at the shore she lied down her belongings, gathered up her dress and went in the cold water again. It was so refreshing and intoxicating at the same time. Ankle-deep she waddled through the water, looking down at the uncertain slippery ground, not to miss any new treasure.

The cool water now almost went to her knees. How she would like to dip deep in the water and swim around like the men. Shells forgotten she looked to the horizont and than back again to her feet which burried itselfs in the muddy sand beneath her. Her look was turned down until she heard a loud lapping, as if a big fish had surfaced.

She lifted her gaze and suddenly stood in front of him. Mr. Parker. Mr. Sidney Parker. The water went up to his muscular legs. He glittered in the afternoon sun. Only when she really realized that he was naked, she could turn around.
What was more difficult in the water than thought and she almost lost her hold.
However, she was so embarrassed, she lost all her collected shells. Charlotte sighed deeply.

„Miss Heywood, do I never get away from you?"

„Oh!"

how could she answer to him, when he was standing fully naked behind her. She told him, he was surely the last person she wanted to see - although he was the only person she wanted to see. Naked or fully clothed.

He answered with a slight amused voice, she apologised and tried to step out of the water to quick, and almost fell. A strong hand catched her elbow and stadied her. Her face went red and hot, at that idea a naked Sidney was holding her from behind. He helped her out of the water, she closed her eyes at this ashaming situation. Charlotte shaked, not only because of the cool breeze, also of his hot hand on her sleeve.

Sidney could not took his eyes from her beautiful shaped legs, which she now tried to cover with her skirts. Her feet were smal and a little red from the cold water, her eyes still closed, but he wanted her to open them again.

„I am.. em, I will go and take my clothes back on, maybe you'll take yours, so you don't catch a cold."

Charlotte was only able to nod. On wobbling legs she went to the next rock to sit and tried to take on her stockings. Her hands were shaking, cause of this embarresed situation. The idea of him in all his glory, a few foot away, let her cheeks burn even more. She groand and closed her eyes to gather herself and tried again to pull her socks over her wet legs. But her hands were incredible shaking and all the feelings were confounding her.

Suddenly two warm hands lay above hers. She opened her eyes and looked down to him. He was kneeling in front of her, fully clothed again.

„May I?" 

he asked without waiting for an answer, tooking the stockings out of her hands, roll it up, took her foot and put it on his thigh. Sidney grazed the sock over her dainty foot, liftet her leg to roll it over her heel, put her foot down in his lap again and roll the stocking over her shin to her knee, there he waited a blink of an eye and looked at her.

Eyes wide in shock, cheek blushing deep she opend her mouth. Sidney couldn't think. Should he roll it up further, only to see what she would do? Should he left it there and take the other – he didn't knew. His heart hammering in his chest, their breathing racing. The cold of her hands brought him back to life and she took the material out of his grap. The touch of their fingers was tingling. And her eyes flutter, her breathing stocked.

Sidney let his hands slipped down her leg and take her foot to push it lightly in her shoe. He forced himself to look down, although he saw in the corner of his eye, her strocking the socking to her thigh and tie it there with the blue ribbon. Sidneys mouth got dry and he has to swallowed hard.

Tried to focus on his next steps, he took the socking, roll it up in his hand, took her sweet little foot in his lap and pulled on her stocking, like he had did before on the other side. Again he stopped on her knee, and her shaking cold fingers brushed his, as she tried to take the material from him. But this time he catched her fingers, took one more breath and looked up into her big brown eyes.

Without words, he told her: let me. And her fingers stilled. Not looking away, he rolled her stocking up. Slowly. Very slowly. Charlottes breath was hitching, her breasts lifted quickly, maybe a little to quickly but he didn't stop. He took his time to smooth out the material on her thigh. Then he brooke the eye contact and tied the ribbon. He strocke over the silky material, before he let his hands slidded down her leg, to take the foot in his hands, strock with his thumb over her instep. Slowly.

Her hole body was trembling and shaking now. Charlotte was cold and warmth everywhere. It tingled and tickled everywhere he touched and her stomach flipped around. She coldn't move, she only starred at him in disbelive and awe.

Sidney looked up to her face again, a sweet little smile tucked on his lips. His hands reached out for the hem of her dress, she didn't know she was holding. Sidney withdrew it from her hold and smoothed it over her legs. Again very slowly, so as if he couldn't help himself. As it was finished he let his eyes grazed of her once again.

They looked at each other in silence for a few more seconds, than he cleared his throat, stood up, straghtened his jacket and hold out his hand for her. Hesiated she took it and he pulled her up. They were very close, and Sidney had to force himself not to kiss her. No words were spoken till they were back at Trafalger House.

„Always my pleasure to help you, Miss Heywood." 

With this he bowed and left her overwhelmed with feelings standing in front oft he door.