Dave: Fine, I'll give you a clue. I go to a private academy. I doubt you'll find me though. Hidson is huge!

Val_kins: Hey! Are you trying to imply that I'm going to stalk you or something?

Dave: I never said anything about that :D

Val_kins: Jerk! I'm going to do my homework now, call me if you need anything.

I set my IM to "Away".

I walked over to my bed, and lied on it. I closed my eyes for awhile. Why does Dave have to be so secretive?.. I looked out the window, and I see a single start twinkling in the sky. Pretty. I was never a fairytale typed girl, but it was worth a shot anyways. Starlight, star bright, the first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish that I may have a wish tonight. I wish I can find out who Dave really is, and why he's being so mysterious. I chuckled, as if that would work, and I slowly drifted off to Lalaland.

The next day I was walking down the halls of Ophia Academy. First period was Mathematics with Tess. At least I had Tess, she's my bestfriend, and we met in the ninth grade. I went in the washroom and accidently kicked her while walking. She ended up getting a bruise and thanked me. She had pretended to get hurt so she could skip her aunt's wedding, and it all worked out, another weird coincidence huh. It seems like my whole life is made up of coincidences.

I walked in the door and grabbed a seat in the back, me and Tess always sit in the back. That way the teacher won't notice us when we talk. The bell rang just as Tess walked through the door.

"Today we will be solving questions with a partner, so pick a partner and start learning!" Ms.Landry said.

I flashed my bestfreind a forced smile as a greeting, and of course, we were always partners.

"Hey gloomy, what's wrong?" she grabbed a seat to me right. She always knew when I faked a smile.

I did a deep sigh in my head, and hated myself for having such an unlucky life.

"I got chosen for the exchange program, can you believe it?" I huffed.

"What?! You did?! LUCKY!" she squealed.

I gave her a look, "How so? I'll be stuck with complete strangers!"

She gave me a look of disapproval.

"You can't live in your shell for the rest of your life! Besides, there are a lot of hot guys at LPA."

I didn't want to admit it, but she was right, I was never good with making girl friends.. I wasn't really interested in guys though. Ever since Eric cheated on me, I wasn't a fan of relationships.

"Want to come with me?" my face lit up giving her my special puppy dog face.

"That won't work on me" she smiles proudly.

I looked down a pretended to be depressed, but she just stared at me waiting for me to look back up.

"Soo.. Who's comming tomorrow then?" she changed the topic.

"Hmm?" I attempted to sound depressed again.

"You know, since you're going tomorrow, who's coming here?" she sounded a bit irritated this time.

"I don't know, some dude I guess." I guessed. And tomorrow? I was going tomorrow?

"Even better!"

The rest of the day passed by plainly. I waited at the parking lot for Tess to bring me home. I couldn't afford a car until next year so she drives me home everyday. She honked her red mustang at me. It was the 2010 4.6-liter V-8. I hopped in, and Rihanna's song, "What's My Name" ft. Drake was on. Dave had once called me and sang that song. It was supposed to be a prank call but it didn't turn out so well. Dave is indeed an interesting person. Wait, why am I thinking about him so much? I violently shook my head to clear the thoughts about him.

"Hey Val, chill, I bet LPA isn't as bad as you think. I heard that the cafeteria food is really good there!" she tried comforting me.

"Yeah, I guess it's not gonna be that bad." I gave her a reassuring smile.

 I thanked her for driving me home, and I immediately ran up and opened my door. I lived alone, my parents live next door, they say it's good to let me be a bit more independent. I find that stupid. I bolted upstairs, and called my parent to let them know I came home safely. Afterwards, I logged onto my IM chat.

Bring Bring.

It was Dave. His chat popped up.

Dave: Hey there! Rmb what I told you about my school's exchange program? Apparently a rumoured hot girl is coming here! ;)

Val_Kins: That's awesome, and I'm REALLY interested. (Note the sarcasm)

Dave: What's wrong? You don't seem to be in a good mood.

Of course I'm not, you try moving to a different school for one whole year! But I couldn't say that..

Val_Kins: Ugh, sorry, got a D on my science test.

I lied, l felt a little guilty but I had a good reason.

Dave: Ouch! I hate science!

Val_Kins: Anyways, what school are you doing your exchange program with?

Changing the topic should lighten the mood.

Dave: Something like Ophia Private Academy.. Not sure though.

Holy crap.. That means I'm going to Dave's school? He goes to LPA?! What? This is so unexpected! HUH?

Val_Kins: Well, I've never heard of that school in my whole life.

I know too much lying can become a habit, but I just can't help it. And besides, this is going to be fun! Looks like this is going to be better than I though. Tomorrow, hunting Dave begins. Soon enough, a smirk crept up onto my face.