She walks over me

Authors Note: i bet you saw the pic that was attached to the story. Your wondering who this sexy man is well that my friends is joe manganiello... thats right Ryans father.. i know in true blood he plays a werewolve but i cant help it. I just cant help it. Hes a sexy specimen that i had too lol... ok enjoy the last chapter i hope you like it or hate it.

_________________________$$$________?????___________

Things happen for a reason. Right now for me i need to save my family especially those that i hold dear to me and that would be my sister Haylie. Thinking about her literally makes my heart feel numb. The anticipation of knowing if my sister is ok makes me nervous. Right now i cant have that mind set.

Im here with Ryans father i know the quick glances he gives me. He wants to find my weaknesses my facial expressions. He wants to make sure or better yet testing me if im breakable.

When we reached towards a large mansion. I just cut off my emotion.

I could hear a faint chuckle from Frederick. He looks at me once more and just stares. Once the cars stopped he got off and went around and opened my door.

"Hop out." He was giving me a smile.

I got off and walked with him to the house. The house reminded me of the movie home sweet alabama. Where reese wotherspoon fakes living with a pricey house but in reality its a old childhood friends place. Once i go in thats when the interior design looked all victorian like.

To me it screamed run and hide. Like i said i wouldnt let him or his men intimidate me.

"Nice home. Is this yours?" I asked him politely.

We stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked at me. "Yes i just recently became owner of this beautiful home." He smirked.

I had a gut feeling he did something very bad to keep this house.

"My men say thr food is almost ready." Frederick looks at me still studying me. I only give him a firm nod. "So would you mind if we talk privately in my office since the food isnt ready."

I nodded again.

"Perfect! Right this way my lady." Chivalry is dead to me. Frederick killed it for me big time.

I was lead into his private quarters. I could see a map laying on his big mahogany desk.

He gently jestures me to sit so i did.

He locks the door behind us and he walks over me and takes a sit on his chair.

"You can tell im a busy man, but you miss. Mcall ill always have time for you. So tell me about yourself." He was leaning back from his chair making him look more relaxed. I know there isnt no point in lying but if i tell him the truth maybe he will spare me. 

"Well i was raised and born in beacon hills. I was raised by Samuel and Theresa Mcall. I have a younger sister her name is Haylie. I was born a werewolf but my sister isnt one."

Then i see him lean a little forward, like i grabbed his attention.

"Fascinating. So your sister never got the gene. How would you know this?" He asked me calmly.

"Well my mother knew that if you get with a human its fifty/fifty chance you'll have childern from the supernatural world or not. My eyes glowed hazel when i was born as a babby my younger sister did not. Talia Hale ran test on her. She placed a dap of wolfsbane on her wrist. Nothing happened to her. It concluded she was human." Thats when Frederick looks at me hard.

"So tell me how did you lose your parents?" He asked a painful and hard qustion. Thats when he finally got me.

I mean if i didnt find the real cause of death of my parents i wouldve answered it real easy.

"Well at first i thought hunters killed my parents, but later on til this year i found out my father was the one that caused the fire."

"Well Annabelle you are one honest kid. So i guess ill call off the whole truth serum." He gently clasps his hands with a huge smile on his face. He grabs his phone and starts to text who ever hes writing to, for them to no longer go through the plan.

Once he was done he placed his phone on his desk and i get his attention.

"So Annabelle now i see why my son was so fond of you. Not are you just beautiful, intelligent, feisty, and protective, but very honest."

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

He chuckles and looks at me. Pretty much studies me completely.

"I was looking for you and im looking for my son." He pauses and grins. "Ryan. I know hes alive Annabelle. I know for a fact my son is either looking for you or hes here. So thats why i need you here. I need a family reunion." He professed.

"Please. Dont do nothing to Ryan. Itsnot his fault. He was innocent, hes a good man and he doesnt deserve to die please Mr. Harris. Kill me instead. Spare Ryan and my family." I jumped up with quick panic.

Thats when i hear Frederick start laughing. Its like i said a bad joke.

"No im not here to kill you nor my son. Im here to protect you both."

I looked at him hard. Is this for real? "From what?"

"From the real bad guys. The ancient hunter clan."