why must it be

Anabelles Pov

Since i showed Scott my true secret he promised to never expose me especially to Haley. I mean the Hales know but my sister doesnt nor does my aunt for that matter even though they both knew about Scotts and the supernatural world i still dont want to expose.myself.

I reached the old Hale home. I placed a fresh bouquet of flowers on the front door. I closed my eyes trying to remember all those memories i had with Laura and Derek. Especially Derek, how we would sleep in the same bed even though i was in college. During he met Kate. We would talk about our day. Often so he would tell me his day i get the chance to wander his eyes his mouth his cute note and his ruffled hair. 

My parents didnt mind me sleep over his house or when we share the same bed in both our rooms. Vice versa with his pare.ts. Everytime we tried to sleephe would wrap his arm around me and start humming a lullaby.

"Hey ehat are you doing here? This is private property of the Hales. You need to leave." The familar voice spoke out. Trying to scare me or intimidate me in every shape or forn. Once i turned around and looked at him. His hard facial expression was changed into a soft gentle one.

"Anabelle, I thought you were some stranger." He commented.

"No worries im just here to see Peter.

The man that bit my cousin Scott."  I looked at him hard.

"Scott told you?" He asked. I nodded trying my best to hold my patience a little longer.

"I wanted him to wait when i got there to break it down more slowly." He looked worried. His eyes gave it away how worried or sad he was when he looked at me.

"Im not an idiot if u break it down Derek, but when Scott told me i had to speak to Peter. We made a deal anf he broke it!"  I shrieked.

"What deal?" Load and behold the asswhole that i was looking for. "Oh hello Ana nice to see you. Oh thats right the deal. To watch over your family in case they were in danger.yeah i had to break that since i needed a Beta when i finally turned into an Alpha." He gave me a evil smirk.

Alot of emotions were washing up in my enitre head. I was pissed off, betrayed, and hurt.

"You son of a --" i stomped towards him to kick his ass. Til Derek started to hold me back. While Peter raised both his hands like he surrenderingbut at the same time he was chuckling thinking this was funny.

"Peter i think its best to leave. We will talk about this later." Derek trying to be the peace maker. He reminded me of his mother. Thinking about his mother killed me in the inside.

When Peter was gone i finally noticed i was being held by Derek Hale. I pushed him away. I started to walk away.

"Annie please wait." He cried out. He looked desperate to even talk to me.

"What Derek! Are you going to apologize then were friends again but later you have a fling for a chick then i warn you about her but push me away. Then she turns out to be a hunter and kills the only family uou have left then you blame me for everything. Yeah i dont think so." I spilled some tears and i looked at him.

Then he looked surprised and shock. "Annie your eyes are blue." He whispered. He knew why my eyes are blue but no longer hazel.

When he said that i walked away and left. Sooner or later he will know why. For right now i exited with tears starting to roll down my cheek.

I got home and locked myself in my room. I blasted on the music while at the same time turning on my laptop.

I scrolled through house realitor. I need to find a secluded place.

Then i found my real estate agent. I phoned her in snd we set up a appointment tomorrow at five. Perfect i thought to myself while discussing to her about the budget and what im looking for. I was about to go over papers students turned in during class until i heard a knock on my door. I got up and walked towards the door. I unlocked it til i noticed the door opening it without me even touching the handle.

It was Derek  let me tell you he didnt look happy.