School how exciting

"Anabelle wake up sweet heart you and Hayley have school to attend especially how your the new teacher." Aunt Melissa banging my door. I got up, stretched and yawned. I looked out my window how the sunlight was beaming through the white curtains.

Just on que my favorite song blasted on my ihome. I love it by icona pop. I started to hop out and danced while getting ready. 

I got everything ready my messager bag while wearing my gray leggings underneath my gray skirt with a white dressy shirt and my gray cardigan. I placed my hair all curls and wore my glasses. I mean its reading glasses i see alright but still i want kids to learn not drool.

"Does it feel weird comming back here i mean to me i have not much of a good memory becuz scott and i were still toddlers but i bet it those memories are vomming back again no??"  My sister babbling again. She does this ehen shes nervous which reminds me Scott wasnt home all day thats weird. "Oh by the way Scotts with his best friend Stiles i think thats him name. He slept there thats what Aunt Melissa told me." Its like she could read minds i just nodded.

"Thays cool." Then by the corner of the street i turned and thats when i noticed the school in plain view. All those memories started to pour in. "Here we are Beacon High School." I announced to her.  I parked my car by the teachers parking lot. I turn off my car and looked at her. "Do you have everything? Your notebpoks your pencils your pens your white out and your erasers?"  I asked her. She just rolled her eyes and nodded. "Meet me in my classroom." She nodded once again.

she got off the car and shut the door. "Good luck sis i hope everything turns out normal for you." I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and i wipe away the tears that poured out. Thank goodness i didnt wear make up.

Hayleys Pov.

Trying to find the office which i shouldve waited for my sister bevause she knew the school. Hello she was an alumni here. "Perfect" i sighed.

I noticed a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and i noticed Scott and Stiles smiling but my guess Scotts face turned Surprised. His smiled was wide. "Hayley? What are you doing here?"  Scott hugged me tightly or should i say too tightly.

"Cant breath." Which sounded like a whisper. He let go abd i saw Stiles having a questionable look. "Scotts my cousin from his fathers side so your mom called and wanted us to keep  an eye on you."  I lightly punched on his chest. Scott smiled and rubbed his chest pretending it hurt.

"Thats so cool. Well, hi my name is Stiles." He waved an awkward hi. I looked at him and he looked very cute.

"So sorry how rude of Scott not introducing his favorite cousin to his best friend Stiles. My name is Hayley Mccall."  I smiled.

"Nice you have dimples." Stiles blurted out. I started giggling until he realized he said it out loud. "Uhm sorry i didnt sleep well this morning come we will shoe you around. Have you gone to office?"  I shook my head. "Alright no problem. Come with us." He pulled Scott to follow us.

Since we got to the office go pick up my schedule. Scott and Stiles rummaged through it first before i did. I found out that three classes i have them but two i have seperate. The last one will be my office duty.

First period its with my sister great. Oh crappers Scott doesnt know we have my sister with this class cant wait for the horror.

"Hey Scott how are you?"  This beautiful girl comming up to us. "Maybe seeing that your busy with the new girl meand your foing peachy."  She smirked.

Ha. If this dumb brod knew hes my cousin. Since i was waiting for Scott to introduce me as his cousin he just kept saying um.

"Hi this new students name is Hayley and my cousin here and Stiles were showing me around. I hope thats nothing bad since we havent seen each other couplr years ago so yea."  I smildd. The look on her face was embarrass. Her cheeks turned red and she shook her head and dmiked. "Sorry i didnt know i mean shouldnf jump into conclusion and here i am doing that exact same thing. Hi mh name is Allison." She took out her hand for a entry to shake mine which i did.

"Alright that is settled i believe i heard the first bell ring. Must be going." I jestured to show me where my english class was.

Once we entered the room. My sister wasnt in there. That was weird maybe she forgot domething jn her car. "I guess the teacher forgot she was supposed to work today." Stiles commented.

"I dont know maybe." Scott whispered back. Allison and i sat all the way in the back which the guys sat right in front of us i guess i already made a few group of friends.

Then the late bell rang. Thats whrn i noticed my sister comming in quickly. "Sorry for almost being lare i forgot to make copies of these." She didn't make any fave contact since her hair and glasses were in the way. Scott was trying really hard to see the face of the new teacher. "Ok im your new teacher and my name is..." She was writing on the white board with a purple marker. "Ms. Mccall." She finally turned around and shoeed herself smiling without showing teeth i knew she was nervous on her first day and felt quite comfortable, but that didnt mean i didnt see Scotts expression. He was in total shock.

A student raised his hand. She looked at him and jestured to ask. "Are you by any chance related to Scott Mccall?"  He asked stupidly.

"Yes i am related to him and also to our new student Hayley. That doesn't mean they will get the special treatmen. They will be graded like everybody else here. So lets begin with the syllabus. So people in the front pass down the packets. I would want these signed by your parents or guardians just to give them an idea how im going to teach you and also grade you. So i hope everybody enjoyed reading Scarlet Letter."