time to party but with a bang

Hayleys pov

There were numerous attacks this past week. Three studdnts of Beacon Hills were killed and it was plain horrific. Stiles was there to explain whats going on. Then he would change the subject about my party which was tomorrow.

"I dont know anymorr i feel like canceling the party Stiles. Through these killings its,not appropriate to precede this." I shrugged looking down.

"Hey, thats no way to celebrate but its a,great distraction from whats been happening. A good party will ease some people and just distract them." Hr soothed holding my hand. I looked at it and looked at him. Then he leaned a,little towards me. Is ge trying to kiss me? My very first kiss. I closed my eyes and felt his perfect soft lips touch mine. It was such a gentle kiss that kept me feeling i was in cloud nine.

He pulled back and i opened my eyes. He looked so nervous like he maybe thought i would reject him.

"Sorry i mean im not sorry for not kisding you because i wanted go do that and i like you Hayls." He smiled. I just stayed quite.

"Stiles i like you too." I smiled.

"Really?! Well would you accept my proposal of being my girlfriend?" He asked me. I nodded and kissed even more. I totally forgot we were in our room.

Annabelles pov

Today is my sisters birthday. It made me remember mine. Wow uts been too long. I had put up every decorations in the backyard and porch which was like a balcony. Thankfully Allison knew a Dj who was really cool to dj my sisters party. Typically its tradition in my fsmily and Hales family once a child who turns eighteen they dance the wolf dance. Its a tradtion in my mothers side and every hales tradition.

Luckily Hayley taught it to Stiles and the rest of the group.

It didnt take long for the teenagers to show up. Once everybidy was there they looked whirly. Thats right i forgot im there teacher. I asked the dj to lower the volume to announce something.

"May i have your attention please." Everybody stayed quite and looked at me. "Thank you look i know im a teacher at your school but please relax. just be yourselves and relax i wont hold it against you guys ok. So please enjoy these festivities." With that every body relaxed and started to become themselves like a real party. The music started to play sick beats,and i just walked around looking for Hayley.

When i found her she was dancing with her boyfriend. That made me happy. She has someone who was normal and someone who would hurt her.

I wanted to leave them alone since there not doing anything inappropriate.

I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Ty from my student.

"Miss Mccall someone told me if you could meet them up in the balcony." I looked at her questionably.

I go to.the balcony and there was a guy standing looking down the craziness. His scent was so familiar. Then it hit me. No it cant be.

"Ryan?" I asked him like i cant believe hes still alive.

"Ann." He turned around and smiled. The first thing i did was run towards him and hugged him.

"How did you survive i thought you wanted me to kill you?" I asked him.

He looked at me and he placed his forhead with mine.

"I dont know. All i can remember last is that i was awake in the woods and i had to look for you. I was looking for you as a madman. Of course then i remembered where you grew up. This was my last resort." He looked bemused. He caressed my cheek and stared intoy eyes. "Gosh i missed touching you. May i?" I nodded and we shared a very passionate kiss. Wait why does this feel so wrong. I felt like Dereks kiss was way betterthan Ryans. No it cant be since i know how it felt kissing Derek was like. Hes stuck into this stupid brain of mine. The stupid memory.

"Ladies and Gents may i have the birthday girl and her family and friends who are going to perform the wolf dance." The Dj announced.

"Crap." Whispered.

"Thats your que?" He asked.

"Yes would you become my dance partner Ryan?" I asked him.

"I woukd love to." He took my hand. The only person that would recognize him will be Hayley.

Derek Pov

"I cant believe im going to this PO arty." I mumbled.

"hey do you hear that?" Cora stopped me. Then we heard the song blasting through the backyard.

"Wolf Dance." Cora looked excited. She loved that dance it was a traditi passed down through my family and also Annies but from her mothers side.

"Come on Derek so we can dance or would you let me dance wuth a hormonal teenager?" She teased. That made me puff out my chest into protective brother mode.

Once we got there everybody was forming a linethen the music started. Cora cutted and was next to Scott and Lydia. Scott looked at me questionably.

"Stiles invited us so shut it." I whispered. He just nodded.

(fever ray the wolf but Dereks notices Anni so its fever ray if i had a heart playing in that moment in this scenery in his pov mood)

Once we started to dance all renaissance i noticed Annabelle. She was dressed as a sexy red ridding hood costume. She looked beautiful but something made me feel funny and jumpy down there. Trying to.focus on something else everybody started to change partners i was with Lydia then Allison and now Hayley.

"Hey you came." She sounded happy. I nodded. "Well i guess you noticed shes with Ryan huh.?"she asked me. I looked at her questionably. Whos Ryan? I guess she was reading my mind. "Her boyfriend or her ex i dont know all i know ut was her first.love. I thought he was dead." With that it was enough for me to hear maybe he had something to do with the killings? When it was time to change partners it was a perfect opportunity to ask her.

When i touched her hand she looked at me. her face looked shocked.

"Derek what are you doing here?" She asked me.