things happen for a reason

Once i took a quick shower got dressed and ready to go. i saw Ryan standing there in front of the stairs with his arms crossed. 

"Where you going? " he asked me more like a demand actually.

"Im going to the meeting. A quick meeting with family and very old friends Ryan." I responded to him.

I saw his jaw clench really hard.

"Ill go with you "

i looked at him hard. "No your not." i told him firmly. He backed up a little back. He looked at me confused and hurt.

"Whats going on?" he asked me.

"Ryan why didnt you really tell me the whole truth about your father recruiting armies of hunters to wipe us out?" i looked at him hard.

He looked surprised and upset. Maybe Kate was mistaken maybe he didn't know. i felt like this is all new to him.

"You knew that right?" Trying to hear his heartbeat very carefully in case he answered truthfully or not.

"No i didnt. I thought he was there to hunt you but thats it not kill the whole werewolf species." he was hurt.

i knew he was being truthful. I guess ge finally understood what being a werewolf felt like.we dont deserve being born or created like this. he understood that we're missunderstoodin every way possible.

"I have to go with you.i know my father very well.i can tell you his tatics."

i had to agree. Ryan was our only hope. he knew how his fathers works what his every move is like. He would share it with everybody.

"Ryan if anything happens you know what your fathers fate is right? " i reminded him.

He only gave me a firm nod. "Thats why i want to do it." he replied.

i hugged him tightly. i knew it would hurt him to do it but after all hes one of us. Can Ryan really do this or would he switch sides?

When we got to the abandon barn i saw Derek giving me 'what the hell' look when he saw Ryan beside me. i gave him a back off look. he only nodded.

"i braught the remaining Alphas like u asked for." Derek informed me. Scott looked confused and didnt know what was happening.

"Thank you all for comming. I know your wondering why i called you for. Its been a few years that we havent had a council since talia tragically died." i was about to continue but the alphas started to say in harmony.

"May Talia may rest in peace." they all said. Dereks chest puffed up meaning he felt proud and respected since there recognizing his mother still showing respectful.

"Now im taking her place since im a shape shifter." i continued. The alphas looked optimistic. Other than Scott, Derek, Ryan and myself were just staring back at them.

Then the last person i actually was a bit unerving was none other than Deucalion. "I know what you say is true. i have seen you standing by her side. So i know your telling me truth.I know some of them want you to prove to them that you are truly a shape shifter, but i dont need proof i know you are. If they question you then they shouldnt be here." He answered.

He bowed his head towards me of the sign of respect he had for me.

"Thank you for your kind words anybody else?" i asked around. It just stayed silent. "Ok then. I was here fore to warn you all to stay low. A Hunter of the name of Frederick Harris are comming and building a army of hunters to wipe out the Werewolf race." i informed them. "I know we should fight but truth be told i cant. I want to show them that were not vicious they claim us to be. Yes some of you or your pack members were bitten but some of us were born this way.."

Everybody looked on edge. "Why should we? I mean yea i love your idea love, but i know they will shoot and they wont hesitate to pull that trigger to end us." Alpha Landon cut me off. Hes from London but traveled to the United States since he heard California is a great way to blend in. He has pack about fifty of them. He had a mick jagger look with messy hair and with those beautiful green eyes. Derek and i met him when we were teenagers. Hes just two years ahead of us, but he always fancied me which pissed off Derek. I think he was only joking around since he loved messing with him or he didnt like him.

"I understand but what more can we do. i mean its better to prepare for a fight let them think they have a advantage and take them by surprise." i made myself more clearly.

Everybody seemed at ease. "Where should we get weapons?" Asked Alpha Adam.

"You can leave that to me." Ryan answered.

Adam looked at him in disbelief til he growled at him. "I know your face now. Your that guy that killed my cousin Bree." he was transforming into his alpha image.

I looked in shock. "No. Ryan has changed Adam. He no longer is the man that he thought he was." i soothed him.  His red glowing us looks at me with sadness.

"He killed my cousin Anne how could i not be this ticked off of him." he answered.

"I understand but trust me he regrets doing that to all the wolves that is why hes here to redeem himself. Hes here to help us out now since he is a werewolf he now knows what we go through." His breathing was hard but it seemed like he was slowing down. i was only focusing on his iris to turn back to that chocolate brown eyes he has.

This will be a long night .