boulevard of broken dreams.

Have you ever seen saving ptivate ryan? When everything is mute and u watch people move around and things happen so fast well im living that moment now but to sound so cliche im sitting with one light bulb hanging above me but around it is full of darkness. Im living this moment and im wondering whats going on? Why am i captured alot of questions are going on?

Til i see a black figure comming into view.

"Well well well.. You are alive? Arent you a strong creature?" That voice. I can recognize it anywhere. It just cant be. I thought she died.

"Kate." I whispered.

I heard a sinister laugh.

"Of course its me. What you thought that i will die that easily. You werewolves are too much better yet now that i am one sort makes us equal. "

She walked towards me. She grabbed my face tightly examining me. "You look pretty much the same except your no longer with those horrendous boyish clothing you kept wearing. I guess Ryan did make a woman out of you. Something Derek sucked at." She snorted. "Nevermind Derek was too busy with me. While yiu were working two jobs and always being last. You think Derek will love you. You would think he does since hes looking at you. Let me tell you. Your wrong. Derek left you last. Your his final conquest as always." Venom was all she spit out. But it did burn. It felt like Acid burning that scarred wound that i once felt it healed but shes reopening it.

"Your lying. You dont know us anymore." I told her with utter confidence .

"you think so. Let me tell you something Annabelle Mcall. Let me show you." Then i felt a sudden sharp pain through my neck.

i knew im going through her memory.

"Derek. Why are you still hanging out Ann i mean i dont want to sound like a total bitch but you need to stop leafing her on"

Derek holding her while they were naked underneath the sheets my guess,was her room.

"Look once she puts out ill get tired if her i promise ill just throw her away. Im tired if her obsession over me." Its a bit annoying but i dont know i feel sorry for her  sso ill give her what she wants and ill show her the real me." He says it so coldly.

I felt the flashback end. I come back conciously but i felt a tear run down my face. Did he really know and played dumb. I felt numb. Kate was right fot once but what if she and Derek talkung about another girl not me. No i cant make Derek look innocent.

"Aww did Annie bear find out the truth. Now lets see what we can do stop the pain oh that right this." She stabbed me with a sharp hot knife on my arm. I scream so loud.

"Shut up." She hits me hard that i knock out.

Derek pov.

Wheres Annebelke? Thats the first thing that kept running in my mind. Shr cant be very far I called everybody to find her. Even including Ryan into this search party.

Its already been eight hours of searching for her. Scott, Ryan and Hayley  stoid on top of the highest peek that has a overlook of Beacon hills.

"Anyyhing?" I ask them they shook their heads no.

My jaw clenches. I ball my fust why would they take her? I was about to make them switch direction until we heard a scream.

"Annabelle!!!!" I yell out her name. I could tell her scream was in pain. It was my fault i shouldve left her alone but like always i follow her.

Annabelle i hope i find you. Hold on.