confession time

The food was delicious may i add my strawberry lemonade wasnt bad as well.

Derek and i just sat there eating without even talking. He would stare at me once in awhile.

"So hows Cora?" I asked him breaking the silence between us. I never was the one that would break into a conversation when were in a awkward or just silent moment. Its either Laura or Derek who would start a conversation.

Dereks shock that i broke the ice made me feel uncomfortable since hes not answering my question.

"Are you going to answer me or are you just going to stare at me like a complete idiot?"

I snapped him out. He lightly shook it off and looked at me directly.

"Cora went off to search for information about the killings." He answered it. He looked at his plate hard. Hes in deep thought about something.

"Derek whats wrong?"  I asked him full of concern.

"I found my mothers remains well whats left of her that is." He spoke gently trying hard not to break down.

I know the feeling of that loss. I lost two families just like Derek did. If Derek is serious about the killer. Ryan said the scent was a pack. Ryans a rouge who was trying to look for me besides i smelled his scent hes not claimed to neither pack so it cant be Ryan.

"I honestly dont know what to say to you with what you revealed to me." I told him bluntly. He looked up to me. I know hes studying me for some reason. i just dont understand why?

"I saw memories that came from her. Peter helped me, but truth is there was one that blew my mind." He looked at me directly.

I gulped, i literally feel my heart pounding so fast. Did he see the prophecy did he see that i knew we were betrothed or meant to be. All this time i was in love with him.

"What did you see?" I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow. "Your a selfless preson you know that. Why didnt you tell me we were betrothed or that you loved me back then huh?" I saw his fists balling up and turning white. He was hurt and mad at me. "Here i was hurting you. That day of that stupid prank Kate and Grace did to you or the girls i went out with. Ive been hurting you, breaking your heart everytime. Why didnt you just tell me or ended our friendship?" He asked me.

I stayed quiet. I felt.numb i honestly didnt want to go back and feel those same emotions again. I shrugged. But in my own mind i knew i dhould just let it all out. I stayed quiet for far too long.

"Your shrugging great. Just great. Your not going to tell me Annie huh?" He seethed.

"I wanted you to be happy. I wanted you to be you. If i told you i know youll freak out and stop talking to me. I would've rather not tell you then lose you, friemdship from you was the closest thing i had to be with you Derek. Before the whole prophecy i was in love with you." I confessed. I felt vulnerable telling him this. I never was the one to open up to Derek about my feeling about him.

Derek looked at me hard to see if theres more. I look at him back.

"I understand but i do want to be with you Annie. Now more as ever. After the fire. I realized i took my anger and frustration on you. I blamed you for something i messed up on. I started to see that i missed you so so so much.  I missed your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your jokes, but best of all the way we would hold each other in bed. You made me feel complete that i blinded by my self ego. Annie it took me that long to realize you are the one for me. I totally didnt know you were related to Scott til now."

I sighed. "Lets go." I told him killing this moment we were sharing. I guess i did find closure of just telling him how i felt. He looked at me and nodded.

We payed for our food gave Sally a nice big tip.

We headed home after that well mostly mine since he left hid car parked right on front. The drive was quiet again. I wanted it to be that way. With what Derek told me well mostly professed his love for me. I feel its too late.

Is it really too late or am i still confused.

As i parked on the parking lot i was debating whether i should do something about this.

As we got off the car i grabbed Dereks hand. He froze and looked at our hands. I know hes thinking if hes dreaming but in reality hes not.

"Derek. I just want to let you know that." I froze. Is this too early to to tell him whether its good or bad.

"Tell me what Annie?" He asked anxious if whst i might say. Obviously hes wanting it to be good news.

I exhaled heavily because anxiety was coming to me. I looked at him with true sincerity.

"That... We need to start all over and just become friends. I know you blew up on me but i wont forget jow much you hurt me to leave you alone and to never bother you anymore." I looked at him. He was taking this in very carefully, he finally nodded and he hugged me.

"Its better than nothing Annie. I will keep my promise i wont give up on you not this time." He looked at me with seriousness and devotion in his words and his face said it all.

I was about to kean in when i heard a rough cough. I looked up and saw Hayley standing there with arms crossed while Stiles gave out a nervous smile and a awkward wave.

Derek and i pulled apart. "Well i shall go now. I need to check up on any news about thd killing." Derek broke the awkwardness. I nodded and we said our goodbyes.

I walked inside the house passing by Hayley and Stiles. If it wasnt for Hayley breaking what i was about to do. I wouldve regreted it later. I shouldn't of made that move to lean forward to Derek wanting to kiss him. I just asked Derek to build our friendship first not move that fast. It will cause total mix emotions and confusion to Derek and I

I then realized i was on my bed laying down staring at the ceiling. Did i just blank out right now without noticing im in my room?

Why is this happening to me again?