outsiders

We took the Johns small and lead them under the care of Alpha Landon.

Landon kept eying me from afar but i knew he wanted me. I was a forbidden fruit that was unheard of and wanted to taste me. I know he was curious why two different people from two different worlds were so attracted to me.

Ryan and Derek were discussing tactics and other new information they learned. Thats when i walked passed by Landon and i was handing a bag that carried food for each of the families.

"Thank Alpha Mccall." A middle aged woman bowed her head. I only shook my head.

"Theres no need for that. Just call Anne." I replied. I felt a bit embarressed.

Thats when i can literally feel Landons smirk grew even bigger. i hughed out and looked at him.

"Spit it out i know you want to say something to me." i placed my hands on my hips. He just smirked and studied me.

He leaned forward and caressed my cheek. "For a woman who was born to rule you sure aren't bossy. I mean come on im just curious what do those mean have that i dont have." he questioned either to me but i bet that question was more for himself. Thats when i decided to answer for him. So i can make him snap out of it.

"A heart which clearly you dont." I sneered.

"oh Anne you know thats a complete lie. I mean i was the one that saved your sister life while i was just in the neighborhood  on my way to the Hales household plus I do have these burned scars on my hand to prove it." He showed it like shoving them on my face to see he does have a heart.

"Yea i even told you im grateful you did so thank you again." I mumbled.

"Have dinner with me?" He asked me more like begging then asking.

i cocked my head a bit like he grew a second head.

"Are you crazy i have a boyfriend and you know damn well i wouldnt even agree." I laughed i mean i knew it was a joke.

"I'm not sure if you should be laughing since its clearly not a joke. I just want to get to know u better. Is that a crime?" He asked.

I bit my lip. I was debating whether or not I should accept but then I heard a small cough. I snapped out of it. I see Derek standing there eyeing Logan.

"Look we came here in good intention that you accepted Johns family and his pack to yours. But if your here to be returned a favor go have dinner with John." Logan looked pissed.

Derek shouldn't of brought up John like that in vain. He was a loving father with a loving wife but had a snobby daughter. He died to protect a child from being shot just because he was a werewolf.

Hunters knew there's two tricks to really tell if your a alpha. Kill his pack but also kill the person or partner that your with.

Logan smirked I guess he accomplished ticking Derek off. "I see your the same prick that still is possessive over someone that he wish he had. Tell me Derek how does it feel like the woman you love dating a man that she fell for head over heels for? I guess karma did bite you in the arse." He had a evil Cheshire grin and I knew it got to Derek.

"I guess I deserved it but at least I didn't get her killed." He returned the smirk. That's when for once Logans grin went away quickly.

"Who told you this?" Logan asked him.

"Oh you know the wolfs pub. Your friends love to talk while their telling your story. Tell me how's Stacy doing." Derek gave him a evil smile.

That's when Logan stepped forward. I don't know what was going but I didn't care. Right now my priority was my men to get home safely.