Lunch

I woke up with my alarm blasting homecoming by green day. I get up and start stretching my arms.

I walked towards my window that faced my back yard.. Hearing birds chirping seeing a little bit of fog. Lately my senses have been heighten ever since that incident with kate. at times i get flashes of what happened but i usually shake it off trying to get rid of it. Hayley and Scott tell me its a good thing to know where Kate is hiding.

The real question is Kate turned into our kind just as Ryan?

I rummaged through my closet wondering what i should wear. Til i finally made up my mind. i wore gray skinny jeans with a flannel shirt with my high boots.

i curled my hair and put some light make up.

i go down downstairs. it seemed pretty quite since Ryans at work.  Hayleys with the gang meaning im going to be bored out of my mind. i check the time which was nearly time for lunch. Ryan must be hungry i know i will be. i start preparing some turkey sandwhiches the way he loved it when we were living in Washington. **----*******------******------***

Dereks Pov

Im having trouble trying to sleep. Its hard to count sheep while im running out of them. The clocks is ticking and still i try.

Thinking about Anne makes it harder for me to sleep. Since Stiles revealed that Anne has been getting back with Ryan. My world stopped for me. It cant be i thought i can still win her back i guess not.  Was i an idiot for losing her? thats not a hard question  its obvious i did lose her but am i literally going to give up. No im not.

im Derek Hale i will get my girl if it takes me years or our lifetime. i will get her back. ill get my girl.

*****----*****-----*****-----****

Annes Pov

i drove to the sheriff department. When i parked there i felt like memories started to press on. Stiles father wanting answers of who burned the Hales and mine. i was in shock but i answered them with honest questions. which was i dont know.  Thats when i left town and took custody of Hayley a month later when i found a place and found a stable job. the only family i had was her. she is literally my rock that continued to make me move and work hard to become a better person.

i walked in and i saw alot of deputies talking over the phone and hearing the phone rings. people chattering. 

i walked towards the front desk which i was welcomed with a very young handsome deputy. i knew he was smiling wide i guess in his eyes i was attractive.

"Hello miss how can i help you today?" he asked.

"Im here to see Deputy Ryan Harris." i responded.

He smirked and looked at me like he waa studying me for some reason.

"I bet your his cousin. " he answered. i chuckled at his guess abd shook my head.

"Im his-" i was about to answer when i was cut off.

"Girlfriend. This is my girlfriend Annabelle Mcall." he patted his deputys back and smiled.

The deputy looked shocked and afraid. i guess he thought he would steal me away from Ryan.

he got up and left before he made himself look like a fool even more.

"This is what you do all day trying to scare everybody?" I responded and he smiled evilly.

"Well if someone tries to make a move towards the woman i love then they have to go through me.  so what brings you here? i doubt u came here to see Deputy Lopez."   he teased.

i shook my head. "Im here to know if you can take your lunch with me because i made you food." i answered him. he looked surprised and smiled.

"You were just in time actually. i needed some grub i was about to stop by the chinese buffet." he responded while rubbing his tummy.

"Well i got something better than chinese food." i told him honestly.

"Okay if you say so." he sounded weirded out in a good way. "Come on we can eat somewhere private." he led me to the small cafeteria they had. I sat next to him and started to open the plastic bag and pulled out the plastic wrapped sandwhiches. Ryans expression was priceless. i Could tell his mouth was watering.

"Is that?" he couldnt even finish the sentence til i had to confirm it.

"Your turkey sandwhich supreme. yup it is. i thought u deserved it since ur an awesome boyfriend." i responded. he leaned forward and kissed me. my body was flowing in warmth right now. Yet again i dont feel that spark is it wrong of me to feel this way?

It didnt take long for us to finish our lunch. I asked him, his day at work and he said it's been slow but hes on a different case. Hes been telling things are under wraps about the five killings that have been happening towards here especially on october.

He said this person knows how to cover its track.

its not hard for him since hes a hunter but he did find a slip. a human hair. Its a males of course the only thing is he drove in a car once it led him to the parking lot.

I still had a feeling it was Kates dirty work.

I still wonder.....