Too Much Pressure

Start from the beginning

"I love you." Milo looked down as the words fell from her lips breathlessly. "I love you Audie, fuck so much baby."
"Baby don't cry.. is it too much?"
"No no.. sorry... I don't know why I am." Milo pulled out, sitting up and bringing Auden with him as he sat up against the couch. He helped her lower herself on to him again. She swirled her hips trying to make it feel as good as possible for him.
Sometimes her heart just felt heavy and tears spilled here and there. Milo continued to hold her knowing she just needed to be close to him. He rested his forehead on hers his large hands were cupped along her jaw.
Auden tried closing her eyes, just him looking at her like that was pushing her over that invisible edge.
"Baby look at me.. I want you to keep your eyes open."
"Your going to make me cum.." Auden whimpered as she tried shaking her head but Milo just firmly griped her jaw harder.
"That's okay baby but I want to be able to see those beautiful brown eyes." He gripped Auden's hips controlling her movements as her eyes fluttered open.

"Look at me and don't stop.." She nodded while she kept moving her hips in the directions he guided her.

"I want this with you.. all the time.." Auden mumbled as she felt the build up start again. Milo held her tightly as he started to slowly lift his hips to meet her movements. Auden bit her lip hard once Milo found that sweet spot.
"I want this too baby...I never want to be without you." Milo wanted to hear those beautiful sounds leave her lips, he started bringing her down on him harder as he thrusted himself into her.
She involuntarily released her lip from her teeth as a moan left her mouth. "Baby I wanna hear you, we don't have to be quiet anymore.." Milo insisted while one of his hands reached to grab a handful of her hair as he held the back of her head.
"Babygirl I want to hear you say my name.." He nuzzled his nose into her cheek before kissing her deeply. She nodded as she went back to looking at him, all she wanted to do was kiss his warm lips but she did as she was told.
"I love you Milo..I love it when you touch me.." She saw his eyes dilate as she continued to talk dirty to him, his thrusts became harder. "I don't want anyone else to.. touch me.. but you." It became harder to finish her sentences as she started panting but she wanted to keep pushing.
"Fuck keep.. going baby..please." Milo groaned as his thighs slapped against Auden's.
"I love you baby.. I love it when you spank me and you call me dirty things...I want you to do so many dirty things to me.."
"You like it like that don't you.. like this." Milo's grip tighten on her hair so she had to look him in the eyes, his other hand met the flesh of her backside prompting a whimper to escape her lips.
Auden nodded but it wasn't enough.
"No say it baby... I wanna hear you say it."
"I like it, I want more.."She was so close and she just needed Milo to push her a little harder.

"I feel how close you are .. Did you ask permission Audie?"
"No.. I.. fuck .. can I cum, I'm really close now." She didn't know why it turned her on so much when Milo was more dominant but she loved it.
"Try it again ..this time no cursing.." He rocked himself into her harder knowing she was right on the edge.
"Milo." It was all she could get out as her eyebrows scrunched together, she wasn't going to be able to stop it.
"Say it Audie right now..I won't fuck you for a week unless you ask me right now."
"Milo please please I can't ..I can't.." He was able to get her back down on her back as he slammed into her forcing her orgasm to rip through her.

His name repeatedly fell from her lips, he pulled her hair forcing her to look at him. Milo said some really dirty things to her as he came too..

"Did you call me a dirty little slut?" Auden asked as they both were in a euphoric state, Milo's face turned red.
"Did I really? Baby I'm sorry I didn't—"
"No no ..For some reason I'm kind of into it.."

"Your such a little freak.. I love you."

3 weeks later...