~¿tHe EnD¿~

The clock finally hits midnight after a few hours of sitting and waiting, I didnt want to do anything before offing myself. It would only push my attention to something else and then I would be focused on only that.

I slowly got up from my bed and played the song, it was an old but I love it still.

~~~

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend?
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become
My sweetest friend?
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I will keep myself
I would find a way

~~~

I let the song play out as I stood on the stool with my head in the noose, I could see the moon out of my window, it was full and bright. I sighed and kicked the stool out from under me, letting it strangle me.

The weird thing is.....I didnt fight it, I was content with this. This is what I wanted to do after all, this is what the universe decided for me when I was born.

I'm coming kachan.

~~~

Aizawas p.o.v.~

I woke up to and quickly got out of bed, there was a nervous pit in my stomach. I rushed out of the bedroom and over to zuzus room instead, the door wasnt locked so that's a good sign.

What I saw before me......I.........

I fell to my knees as my eyes never left his hanging body, he really did do it.....he killed himself.

Zashi came up behind me and started sobbing after he saw zuzus body.......why? No, i know exactly why.....he blames himself for Katsukis death that's why.

It felt like forever until we finally moved to get his body down from the rope, we had already called an ambulance for him even if we knew what they were going to say. We know hes dead but we dont want to believe it, I wont believe it....I cant.

They took him away as me and Hizashi sobbed into each others arms, our baby boy killed himself. Why didnt I see the signs? I......I didnt think he would've actually done it, I never would've thought of Izuku doing that. I.....he's in a better place....a place where he belongs.

~~~

3rd person~~~

It was a sunny day when their funeral played out, Mitsuki and Izukus dads wanted them to be buried side by side. Everybody was there, class 1-a, the Bakugou's, aizawa, hizashi, and the U.A. staff.

They were all mourning the loss of two great students, students that wouldve grown up to be amazing heros one day.

Izuku had wanted to be buried under a cherry blossom tree, of course Katsuki wouldve not minded being buried under it too.

They died together and go on to the afterlife together, they will be free from the worlds hold and they will be able to soar in the clouds once more.

It's just sad that they had to leave so soon. They had so much planned out before them, such a long life left to live.

Students came up to the caskets with two white roses, placing one on Izukus and one on Katsukis. Symbolizing the purity and innocence that the two males held.

Cherry blossoms seemed to dance in the wind as they floated down to the ground, marking the fresh, green grass with pink petals. Like the world was saying sorry for what it had done, saying sorry for doing what it did to two young boys.

As the day went on people left back to their homes to grieve. Soon it was only one person left standing there, looking defeated and tired.

...
...
...
...

A short and plump woman is seen in the back, she wears a black dress with a black umbrella hiding her face. Her forest green hair can be seen in a low bun, hair splaying out from it. Her dull green eyes scanning the caskets and the cherry blossom tree.

She never wanted this to happen.....she was only following the rules he gave her. She always wanted to stay with her baby boy.....but the worlds view differentiated from hers.

Of course how could she have known that this would've happened to her baby. She couldnt see the future, though she wish she could.

The short woman walked over to the caskets, placing a white orchid on Izukus casket. She looked over to bakugous and laid down a gladiolus on his, trying to say sorry and a thanks for looking after who she couldn't.

The woman stepped back, her umbrella tilting backwards as she did so, you could clearly see her puffy eyes and cheeks. Eye bags lining the bottom of her eyes as her eyes themselves didn't hold the certain glow they once did.

A single tear found it's way out of her hold, making it's way down her cheek and to the ground. The woman let out a lopsided smile as she turned around to head back home.

"I'm sorry Izuku...."

~Fin~

~~~~
Edited 29, 2020