~?bAcK tO cLaSs FoR uS?~

~?Izukus P.O.V?~

Kacchan said we are going to the best school in Japan, U.A.! I'm super excited, I cant wait to meet brand new people and have friends. We walked up to the gates, nobody else was walking around so they must be inside. I gripped onto Kacchan arm as we neared closer and closer to our classroom. We stopped outside and a gruff looking man stepped out of the room.

"Hi Bakugou and Midoryia. You two can come in the class when I say so, until then stay out here." I nodded and turned to Kacchan who looked worried. "Kacchan, I love you!" I chirped as his frown grew into a small smile, "love you too izu." He whispered. "You two can come in." I nodded and Kacchan opened the door and stepped inside with me still clinging onto his arm. We stood at the front of the class, there are so many faces and people. "Bakugou go ahead and sit Midoryia down and then sit at your own desk." "Yes Sensei."

I nodded as Kacchan walked me over to a wooden desk as he sat in front of me. The classes were fun and the teachers were really nice. It was now time for lunch, me and Kacchan stayed in the classroom as the others left. "Okay Izu, I got you some food." Kacchan said as he placed down a tan bag in front of me. I poked my tongue out at him and opened the bag. I reached in and grabbed a peice of meat before popping it into my mouth.

"Good!" I said as I continued eating the meat, I frowned as I ran out of meat but Kacchan handed me another bag. I scarfed the meat down and sat contentedly from a full stomach. Soon enough our classmates came back into the room and we continued on with classes. We have a new dorm system and I'm allowed to stay in Kacchand dorm.

All of us students have already moved in so it was just me who was new to the dorms. I latched back onto Kacchans arm as he guided me to the dorms, everybody else was walking behind us. Are they scared of me? I shook away the thoughts and let Kacchan give me a tore of the place. We made our way back down to the living room where everybody was sitting and talking. Kacchan sat down and I sat down next to him, I cuddled into his side as he wrapped his arm around me. I was kinda sad that no one was talking to me but they must just be shy.

I looked around the room and spotted a pink skinned girl with yellow horns who is talking to a girl with black hair in a ponytail. I gasped and patted Kacchans shoulder to get his attention, "hmmm?" "I wanna talk to them!" I whispered shouted into his ear. "You have to get up and walk over there, try and do it without me." I shakily nodded and stood up before hurriedly rushing over to the pink skinned girl. "H-hi! I'm i-izuku!" I stuttered out as she looked surprised.

"I'm mina ashido!" She spoke in a cheery voice that soothed my nerves quite a bit. We talked for awhile before I got to scared and rushed back to Kacchans side. Ths girls looked sad but went back to their conversation, the rest of the time I spent cuddling Kacchan.

Soon enough it was time to sleep, I climbed into the bed as Kacchan was already laying down. "Goodnight kacchan!" I chirped as he hugged me closer to him, "goodnight you nerd." Kacchan said as both mine and his eyes closed. My brain began to grow foggier and foggier with each minute that i laid still. Soon enough my body was off to the dreamless sleep state that I visit every night.

It was morning time and apparently I have a therapy meeting with hounddog and Kacchan is coming with!

I got into my uniform and waited for Kacchan to finish up so we could be early for my appointment. We make our way down the halls until we reach his office, Kacchan knocks on the door for me and we hear a gravely 'come in'. Kacchan opens the door and we both walk in and sit on the couches facing towards Hounddog. We talk about what would be best for me, and the types of medications, but I dont really listen to much. We end it with going back to class just in time for lunch!

We eat our respective foods and finish classes for the day, hounddog said something about picking up the medicine after school, so that's where we're going. We reach a clean and white place with people in white standing behind the counters. They hand me some pills and tell me to only take two a day, I nod and we head back to the dorms.

We go upstairs, not wanting to be with other people at the moment, I open the bottle and grab two pills from inside. I take the pills with the help of water but it will grow easier for me to take them. It all takes time of course, everything in life does.

~~~~
Edited: April 29, 2020