~?aLlMiGhT?~

It was the next day for school when Izuku and Katsuki stepped into the classroom. They were greeted by a bubbly pink skinned girl and a red headed guy. "Hi, I'm Mina and this is Kirishima!" She said like it was the last thing she could say.

"You two were really manly during the test yesterday!" Kirishima said as he turned his fist into rock and hit them together. "My quirk is acid-" "and mine is hardening!" Kirishima interrupted mina. "My quirk is explosion and his is monster" Katsuki said noticing the increased sweat coming from his boyfriends hand. Izuku quietly stepped behind Katsuki and nuzzled into his back. Katsuki noticing this nodded his head and walked over to his and Izuku's seats.

As the rest of the class got situated a bird headed guy and someone else with multiple arms? Came up to Izuku to introduce themselves to their fellow mutant student. "Hi there I'm Shoji." The guy with multiple arms said as one of his elbows? turned into a mouth, "and I'm the internal darkness that is Tokoyami." The bird head said. Izuku perked up at these two and nodded his head, "I'm Izuku and this is my boyfriend Katsuki." He said pointing to the tall male sitting in front of him.

"We wanted to introduce ourselves because we are all mutants." Shoji said from his elbow mouth. "Yeah, it's nice to see other mutants got in to U.A., but what exactly are your quirks?" Izuiu asked with his head turned to the side. "Mine is dupliarms and his is dark shadow." Shoji said. "Oh, well mine is called monster!" Izuku chirped as his eyes glowed a bright green.

Katsuki turned around and saw that his boyfriend was talking to two other mutant kids. "Hey nerd, who are these kids?" "Oh kacchan these are my new friends Shoji and Tokoyami!" Izuku chirped, Katsuki noticed how his boyfriend seemed more happy with the other two around so he shook his head. Just the did someone scream "IM COMING THROUGH FHE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Just then did Allmight appear walking through the door and everybody immediately started to talk about him. "Is that his silver age costume?" "Wow, its Allmight!"

He showed us our hero costumes and made us change into them. I grew weary as I had scars all over my body from cravings I couldn't control. I shuddered as I remembered how I tore into my own flesh to satisfy the cravings. We all made it to the locker room and started changing, everybody but me. Kacchan came up to me and shielded me from the others eye sight.

I quickly changed into my hero costume which resulted in a plain dark forest green turtle neck with no sleeves. A black fire resistant trench coat, special gloves which integrated sensory pads so I could easily use my ears. The pants were the same black color as the trench coat but the were baggier as I stuffed the ends into my black combat boots. I tapped Kacchans shoulder to let him know I was covered and he could move, just then did I notice mostly everybody was outside. I turned around and reached for my jaw enhancer so I could bite through stuff without it hurting. It was made of a nice metal and went around my jaw and up to my nose. I was still able to open my mouth to chomp and bite but it didnt hurt as much now.

I walked out of the locker rooms with Kacchan, his costume was really nice. It matches his personality very well. I ran over to Tokoyami and Shoji who's costumes matched them well to. "Wow your costumes are amazing guys!" I squealed. "I like yours but what's with the face thing?" Tokoyami asked. "Its so when I chomp on stuff it doesn't hurt as much!" I replied.

"Well they sure say costumes make the hero and look at yall" Allmight shouted again. I cheered along with the rest of the class when he said plus ultra.

I was put into a team with a girl named Urakara, she looked nice. I walked over to her and waved my hand, she jumped a little but looked at me questionably. "Is your quirk a mutant type?" She asked a little rudely for my taste. "Uh yes." I said back. I jumped a little bit when I felt a hand on my waist and turned around to see Kacchan. "Kacchan!" "You better go full odds against me babe!" He growled. "Of course" I said back holding in my laughs.

It was soon our turn as me and Urakara went inside the building, "look, you go for the bomb. Kacchan will go after me to see if I've improved my fighting okay?" I told her. She nodded and when she turned to run we heard a loud explosion from in front of us. I saw Kacchan standing there and made a hand movement for Urakara to move.

I growled and ran at him trying to land at least one hit. I saw his right hook and ducked under it as I tripped him with my tail. He stumbled to the ground and hurriedly sat back up before I could get the jump on him again. He growled and lunged at me and landed a solid hit to my stomach. I coughed a little as I noticed him stop and try to look over me. I smirked and when he came close enough I lunged back at him. I snapped at his face and wrapped my tail around his legs. I then threw him with my tail and chased after him, when I approached him he was standing with his palms crackling.

He smirked and threw himself at me with a explosion behind him and one reving up with his front hand. I stood my ground knowing his explosions are just scary not hurtful. I lunged to the side at the last minute, narrowly dodging the explosion as it blew up a wall. I skidded and jumped at him before he could make another explosion. But he was to fast and I was met with an explosion to the face, I stepped back with soot covering my face. I narrowed my eyes as his smirk grew. I ran at him and head butted him in the stomach making him cough this time.

I grinned and kicked his side and slid under his explosion. I stood up behind him and latched myself on his back, trying to grab the capture tape before I noticed it was across the room. I launched myself off of him and ran to the tape. I almost missed it as another explosion was shot at me, I skuttled over to the tape and grabbed it hurriedly to stand up. I rolled out the tape in between my hands and launched myself at him. Just then I heard Urakara come through the earpiece, "I found the bomb but Iida is guarding it very well" "that's okay just dont let him hear you!" I yelled.

Since I was somewhat distracted Kacchan shot himself at me this time and tackled me to the ground. I growled and but his gauntlet as his attention was placed on that I tied him up with capture tape. I stood up and sighed dusting my pants off.

I looked over to him and ruffled his hair before contacting Urakara. "What floor are you on?" "The last" she said in a shushed tone. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I noticed Urakara hiding behind a pillar and trying to suppress a laugh, I quickly rushed over to her and covered her mouth. I made a silent motion for her to use her quirk on me so I could distract him. She nodded and touched my shoulder as I started to float up, she grabbed my feet and launched me at Iida. I caught his attention as he grabbed the bomb and rushed in over to the other side of the room where Urakara was waiting for him. She quickly latched herself to the bomb letting us win. She dropped me with a thud as I sat up and gave them a thumbs up.

"HERO TEAM WINS!" Allmight yelled. "NOW GO UNTIE YOUNG BAKUGOU!" I gave a thumbs up to a camera in the room as I stood up and walked over to where I left him. I used the claws integrated into my gloves and cut the tape, he stood up and ruffled what he could of my hair. "You did good you nerd!" He yelled. I smiled and let out a low chuckle as he patted my back.

~~~~
Edited: April 29, 2020