Time skip to lunch

As I was going to sit for lunch, lady Leviathan grabbed my arm to bring me out to the hallway. "Uh, what's going on?" "Long story short, I need you to go with this agency." She hands me a paper with the address being near Kuoh Academy. "What's so important about this hero?" "She's a person that knows of the devils, angels, and fallen angels. She also supports our faction, so it helps. Since it's close to the school, you also get the luxury of seeing Koneko more often. How does that sound?" I smile a bit while nodding. "That a boy. Welp, I better be off. The power the mighty Leviathan is needed elsewhere! Farewell." With that, she disappears into a magic circle with a worry strangely growing on me. 'Why do I feel like Sona is going to have a problem later on.' I look a little closer to the name of the agency and internally freak. 'THE RABBIT HERO MIRUKO!'

One week later

"Alright, I will see you all in a week. Remember, you all will be working with pros. Be on your best behavior and listen to everything they say." "Yes mam." We start walking away with Nejire and myself going the same route. "So your going with your mom's agency?" "Yep. She's the number 9 hero, so I should learn a lot under her." "Awesome. I may see you every now and again during the week." "Why, who are you doing your internship with?" "The rabbit hero." "Miruko? That's great Izuku!" I nod with us getting on the train. When we do, we pass the time a little with going over what skills we wanted to grow. Nejire wanted to gain more stamina, while I wanted better control over my Nekomata powers.

When the train stopped at our destination, we had to part ways with wishing the other luck. I began walking down the street to find the agency. I enter in with the receptionist pointing me towards Miruko's office. Before opening the door, I take a huge breath in to calm myself. "This is it Izuku. For the whole week, your job is to get better under the protection of this hero." I open the door with a determined face on me. "I'm Izuku Midoriya from UA!" "Shut up and close the door." I walk in with lady Leviathan inside with Miruko sitting with her feet on the desk.

"Sorry." I shut the door and walk up to them. "So this is the kid Sera?" "Yes, this is Izuku Midoriya. The Nekomata I told you about." "Nice to meet ya. What's your hero name kid?" "Deku mam." She started laughing at me with me being confused why. "Your calling yourself useless? That's hilarious!" She kept laughing for a few minutes with it starting to annoy me. "I like it." She gets up and starts heading to the doors. "Get changed. Were meeting with the Gremory house about some unwanted visitors in her area." I agreed and started changing into my hero costume in the changing room. When I came out, we started to walk out to head to Kuoh academy.

"So how are you connected to the devil race?" "Sera's a friend of mine and I make contracts with her to help with a few investigations. Heroes getting help from one of the factions isn't that much of a surprise though. Lot's of pros get help here and there. Like Hawks getting help from fallen angels, Crust with angels, even Endeavor got some help from devils now and again with his harder cases to crack." "So it's normal for pros to get help from one of the factions?" "Not really. Though the higher you are on the food chain, the more likely that you got help from one of them in the process." I started to understand with us entering Kuoh's gates.

When we do, we go straight to the Occult Research club to meet the Gremory house, Sitri house, and two others.