𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

•𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐘•

"Are you sure you want to go?" Jax asked the mint haired male who was rummaging through all the electronic parts scattered on their dining table, which served as more of a lab than a place to eat.

"Yes, I'm sure." Yoongi mumbled out, splicing one of the blue wires he had in his hand. "I have to."

"Look Yoongi, you're still healing, the scratches in your back and stomach weren't light, you just didn't feel them until later because of all the adrenaline." Jax sighed and sat down in the chair opposite to the one Yoongi was sitting in.

"I'm fine." The older snapped quietly, not letting his eyes off of the two small devices he was wiring.

"If you say so..." the younger sighed and got up, making his way into his and Jungkook's shared room.

Jungkook was laying on his bed, his head hanging over the foot of the bed upside down, unmoving, the only thing distinguishing him from a corpse would be the steady rise and fall of his chest.

"Why?" Jungkook's voice cracked, head still hanging from the bed.

"Why what?" The older of the two leaned against the dresser across from his and Jungkook's beds, slightly confused. (JK is 17, Jax is 19)

"Why do you care?" The blue haired boy snapped looking straight into Jax's eyes, glaring holes straight through his skull.

"Because you're my friend." Jax replies with a shrug, not understanding where all of this was coming from.

"But why?" The younger went back to staring at the ground blankly. "I'm just a freak that has blue hair, is gay, and a disappointment to his mom and would be to his dad if he was still alive..." Jax's jaw went a bit slack, Jungkook never told him about his dad, or that he was gay. It made him think about all the stuff that the younger hasn't told him about, even when he told Jungkook everything because he thought the he finally found someone that he could trust.

"Why does anyone care..." There was something wrong with the younger, this was not the Jungkook that Jax got to know over the past two weeks. "See I'm pretty useless too, I thought I was smart but then Namjoon came in to the picture, I thought I was special cause 'I'm a Marbilian with 'special abilities'' but then warlock dude and his marshmallow hair cat friend showed up...I'm really just here cause I can shoot a gun, but anyone here can do that by now so what's the point..."

Jax was so focused on Jungkook's rant that he didn't notice an empty glass bottle next to the blue haired boy's bed, well until now.

"Jungkook where did you get this?" Jax's eyes went wide as he picked up the bottle, frantically looking for some sort of label to identify what on earth Jungkook just drank.

"One of the guys from the market down the street." Jungkook mumbled, eyes foggy. "Se- Suhen. Nooo- Sehoon, sumthin like daat."

"Fucking hell wHY WOULD YOU DO THAT JUNGKOOK!!?" Jax was full on panicking at this point, I mean who wouldn't be, his friend just drank something that could be poisonous.
He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard rapid panting.
Jungkook looked like he was having a seizure, his eyes flying around the room wildly before it stopped, his eyes slid shit and his breathing stopped.