𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

•𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍•

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled running through the crowd of people. Everyone made it out the appartment building safely, the most just shaken from fear upon seeing such monstrous creatures.

"Min Yoongi!" the shapeshifter called out again. "Does ANYONE know where Min Yoongi is!?!"

"Over here." a deep voice sounded from beside the small boy.

He turned to the side, seeing a mint haired male standing a few meters away from him. Jimin's eyes raked over the boy, over his shirt that was ripped in some places, showing off his pale, firm chest that was painted with ink that flowed onto his arms, how his muscles flexed when he gripped the space gun tighter in his grip, how his vibrant mint hair was deshiveled, sticking out in all sorts of weird angles, Jimin found himself staring into the slightly taller males deep coffee colored eyes, at how their shape slightly reminded him his own eyes when he turned into a cat.

"Jimin?" Yoongi snapped his fingers in front of Jimin's face.

"I- yes?" the bubblegum haired male shook his head, snapping out on his trance.

"You were looking for me?" Yoongi asked the shorter unsurely.

"OH, yeah  I was, Is everyone alright?" Jimin asked sternly. His eyes burning a hot pink and glaring into the older ones. Yoongi could only wonder how Jimin was able to chance his demanor so quickly.

"I think so... Jungkook is still inside, ya know- checking if, there's some one- thing still inside of, the umm, the building." Yoongi shuttered out, feeling himself cave under Jimin's stern gaze.

"ok, that's good...Are you ok?" Jimin's gaze softened a bit, eyes shining a soft light pink now. His hand reached forward, brushing against the exposed skin of Yoongi's flat stomach, some badly bruised and some cut open.

The mint haired male inhaled sharply, he knew Jimin was touchy, they've met a few times in the past week and a half, every time they did Yoongi would find out something new about Jimin.

The first time was when Jimin was walking down the hall of Yoongi's floor in his cat form: Yoongi just so happened to be going home from talking to Changbin, one of the local strays that collected electrical parts with his friend Woojin, and spotted what he taught was a stray cat. He picked Jimin up and looked him over, squinting his eyes quietly before setting the cat back down. what he didn't know was that as soon as he turned to open the door Jimin turned back into a human.

"Hi hyung!"

Yoongi screamed.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked innocently, slightly tilting his head to the side, his eyes wide and a slight pout on his face.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM??!" Yoongi screeched voice cracking, eyes still wide from shock.

"I was walking down the hall, then you picked me up, and then you got scared of me..."

"No picked up a cat- oh, I'm such a dumbass." The mint haired male face palmed, realizing that they weren't on the orbit anymore. "But why couldn't have walked in your human form? Aren't your legs tiny when you're a cat?"

"Hey!" Jimin screeched back, slightly hitting the olders head.

"Ok- ok I'm sorry!"

"And no, I like being a cat, it's cozy, and you don't get started at when you're naked." The pink haired male shrugged.

That's when Min Yoongi found out that jimin likes to walk around naked.