𝐎𝐍𝐄

•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊•

"All citizens of the Orbit gather in the great hall, I repeat all citizens of the Orbit gather in the great hall." The speakers in the ship blared, waking Jungkook up from his sleep.

"What the hell?" He mumbled sleepily. "It's 4am? What the hell does the counselor want from us at 4 in the morning?" Jungkook rambled to himself in his sleep drunken state as he made his way out of his room and into the kitchen.

There he found his mom leaned against the counter drinking coffee in her robe.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The announcement about going to the hall."

"Yeah I did, now go change. Whatever it is it must be important since the counselor called for us so early."

"What could be SO important that you have to call EVERYONE to the hall at 4AM on a Saturday . A SATURDAY! The one day where you don't have to do anything..." Jungkook said with an annoyed pout and crossed arms.

"Honey don't act up, I'm sure your friends will be there!"

"Mom I told you a million times, I don't have any friends."

"That can't be true."

"But it is."

"But I saw you talking to some nice girl yesterday, the one with the bangs, uum what's her name...Lisa! You were talking with her."

"Okay hold up. Point 1. She's not a 'nice girl' she's the written definition of a bitch-"

"Language!"

"Okay okay sorry. Point 2. She was trying to manipulate me into sending her the answers to our homework from space orientation class. And that's the only thing people talk to me about! ' Can you give me the answers to questions 15 through 27?' Or 'Hey Smurf! Do my homework will you?'"

"People call you a smurf?"

"They have since second grade. All because my DNA is messed up and my hair is blue. Everyone hates me." Junkook let out in a weak voice. Tears making his vision blur.

"Oh honey don't cry I'm sure you will find some nice girl they will love you-"

"Mom I'm gay."

"Oh yeah I forgot you were not-"

"Not what? Normal?"

"No sweetie I don't mean it like that!"

"But you are right. I'm a gay freak with blue hair. That's all I am and all I will ever be." Jungkook said before running out of the room. Tears rolling down his face.

•••

Jin was in front of the hall waiting for his friends Yoongi and Hoseok. They have been friends since dippers and nothing has changed since then.

"Yoongles! I'm here!" Jin waved at his mint haired friend who rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me that." Yoongi snapped at him.

"Why not?" Jin replies teasingly.

"You gave me that nickname when you were 8." Yoongi growled in a low voice.

"So? You still look 8." Jin said with a smirk.

"Watch it." Yoongi snapped " My dad is the Highest official a.k.a. The Counselor a.k.a. The most powerful man on the Orbit. So that technically means I'm the second most powerful person on the Orbit." Yoongi said proudly at which Jin started wheezing.

"And what do you plan on doing with that 'power' of yours?" Jin said, still laughing.

"None of your business." Yoongi said slapping Jin's shoulder. "Where's Hobi? He was supposed to be here like 10 minutes ago."

"I'm here!" Hoseok yelled from the crowd.

"Where were you?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Got caught up with some fangirl down the street. I think her name was Jisoo or something like that." Hobi replied and they made their way to the entrance of the hall.

"Wait Kim Jisoo?" Yoongi asked.

"I dunno...maybe. Why do you ask?"

"I went to University with her. We hooked up once or twice." Yoongi replied matter-of-factly.

"I thought you were gay." Jin states.

"I'm Bi." Yoongi said while sitting down in the great hall.

"Wait so your dad calls us all here at 4 am for what exactly?" Jin asked out of the blue.

"No idea but it better be good."

They sat together for another few minutes, talking about random shit until-

"Welcome people of the Orbit." Said Counselor Min.

Yoongi leaned closer to his friends and whispered. "There goes me extremely extra dad."

"I'm afraid I have bad news for all of us." The counselor continued. "We have maintained human life in space for over 2000 years. But that may be coming to an end soon."

A silence fell across the room, no one daring to speak.

"We are running out of basic resources necessary for the survival of humanity."

Suddenly a slim albino woman stood up and spoke.
"What do you plan on doing? Are you just going to let us die?"

Counselor Min was silent for a few seconds and then spoke. "I believe I have come up with a solution."

Whisperers pulsed through the room like an electric shock, everyone questioning what the counselor has in mind.

"All individuals aboard this ship, male or female, from the age of 16 to 26 will be put in a vote. From this vote I will pick 50 random names. Those 50 individuals will be put into a pod with equipment, weapons and communication transmitters and dropped on to the surface of the Earth.

Right after the counselor finished speaking Jungkook's mom stood up, speaking confidently. "There's no way! These are our children we are talking about! It's an atomic wasteland down there! They will all die the second they take their first breath!"

The counselor looked at her with calm eyes and replied. "I understand your concern miss Jeon but there no other way to find out if the earth is habitable again."

Miss Jeon looked outraged. "Well send a drone then!!"

Counselor Min looked at her calmly once again and said. "A drone can't detect stimulus like the human body does, we have to send humans. Young ones to be exact since their physical abilities are at their highest."

"NO! I'm going to have my son possibly taken away and then killed by radiation of whatever mutated monsters are hiding down on the Earth! So NO! It's not happening!" Miss Jeon raised her voice, tears glittering in her eyes.

Jungkook who was sitting next to her pulled her down into her seat and said. "Mom it doesn't matter anyway, no one is gonna miss me."

A single tear rolled down miss Jeon's anger flushed cheek. She turned to her son and wacked him on the head. "Stop talking nonsense!"

Mark, the guy who always picked on Jungkook with his little squad of punks was sitting in the row behind the Jeons eavesdropping, and after hearing what Jungkook said he replied. "Well he isn't wrong." And all of his walnut-sized-brain friends started snickering.

"Silence!" The counselor raised his voice. "My decision is final. The deciples will be chosen tomorrow at 3pm and  the pod will launch on Monday at 10am. Assembly dismissed."

Hello lovely people I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of what's soon to become a complete mess...
Oh and one more thing. I have absolutely NOTHING against GOT7 or their music. I actually really enjoy it. I was just in need of someone or cause problems in my storyline. So yeah

LUV Y'ALL 💜