𝐓𝐖𝐎

•𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒•

Namjoon came back from Venus 4 day ago. He came back home for a week and found out he will be also included in the vote.
That's great...There's not much you can do about it tough.

It was 2pm the drawing of deciples was in an hour. There was tension in the city.
You could feel it. The streets were empty and sound of broken sobs could be heard from dark end alleys and opened windows.
The air was heavy and the tension high, it felt as if you could cut it with a knife.

~

"Promise me one thing." Yoongi said to his father who nodded hesitantly. "You won't exclude me from the vote because 'I'm your son, the next counselor of the Orbit' and all that bullshit, if you do you are being unfair to the people, and a complete dickhead." Yoongi said sternly, looking his father straight in the eyes.

"If that is what you want that so be it. But you better watch your language if you want me to keep a roof above your head." The counselor stated. Yoongi nodded.

~

"Jungkookie. Sweetheart...don't worry there's a big chance you won't be picked. There are around 50,000 other people being included in the vote." Jungkooks mother reassured her almost sobbing son. It was hard, knowing that two days from now he might as well be dead. Six feet under. Just like that.

~

Jin knew he was going to get picked. With luck worse than a black cat o Halloween...he just knew.
So he sat silently in his tiny room, in his tiny flat that he used mainly as a studio where he recorded backup vocals for some of Hoseok's, or rather J-Hope's, soundtracks.

~

"The drawing of the chosen will start in 20 minutes. I call all citizens who are included and others who wish to attend to come to the great hall." The speakers blared throughout the spacecraft. Hoseok could only listen as the information sank in. He knew the chance was low. But the chance still exists, and in the back of his mind he could hear a voice saying he's one of the chosen ones, but there's nothing he can do about it...

~

"When your name is drawn come and stand on the platform beside me." Said the counselor in a low voice. He slowly reached into the large bowl next to him. Pulling a single piece of metal with a meme engraved into it. He read out loud.

"Jennie Kim."

Jennie slowly stood up waking her way to the counselor. He gave her an apologetic look and she just nodded. He handed her the price of metal, she quickly took it, bowed to the counselor and stood behind him, obviously holding back tears.

He reached again.

"Jung Hoseok."

And again.

"Kim Yugyeom."

They made their way to the counselor and accepted the pieces of metal. They caried on, Jungkook listening carefully, some names he knew, some he didn't.

"Olivia Priethers."

"Mark Tuan."

"Lukas Aramolan."

"Kim Jisoo."

"Xavier Rosende."

"Kim Namjoon."

"Hanna Ostrovova."

"Park Jinyoung."

"Choi Youngjae."

"Piper Brown."

"Lalisa Manoban."

"Oliver Wildsprings."

"Kimpimook Bhuwakul." (Bambam)

"Cecilia Piera."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Bridget Holows."

"Emma Van Sprang."

"Jaxilian Wulbart."

"Min Yoongi."

"Lim Jaebeom."

"Jackson Wang."

"Park Chae Young." (Rosé of BP)

The next 20 or so other names were a blur to Jungkook. The only thing he could think of was what would happen if he got picked. He would be stuck with Jackson's little crew of shitheads.

"Jeon Jungkook."

No! That's my imagination...

"Jeon Jungkook." The Counselor said again.
Jungkook slowly stood up making his way to the Counselor, there was a pit in his stomach, he could feel the stares of people piercing his sin as he walked be them, he wanted to throw up. Jungkook walked up the stairs of the the podium and took the piece of metal from the counselors hand with a slight bow and walked to the rest of the chosen.

What he found weird was that Mark or Jaebeom didn't have a nasty grin plastered on their faces. They all almost looked...scared. It even seemed Yugyeom was close to tears while hiding behind Jackson.

All of the girls were crying silently together, all holding hands and hugging.

He saw the counselor's son, Min Yoongi, whispering something to a tall, blonde boy in his embrace, he seemed to be crying too.

So he just stood there looking at nothing. His eyes scanned over the crowd. And he saw her, at the very back of the hall, his mom. Her face in her hands, her shoulders shaking. And then she looked up, they locked eyes for a few seconds. She mouthed a 'I'm so sorry.' with tears of pity in her eyes.

Jungkook couldn't hold it any longer. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he mouthed a 'it's okay.' to his mom.

So he just stood there, eyes fixed on his mother, surrounded by strangers, looking at his mom cause he may never see her again.

This may be the end.
And there's nothing any of them could do about it.

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!
As a little gift from me, I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas!
There's more coming soon!

LUV Y'ALL💜