The Outbreak. Jungkook X Reader (18+)

ابدأ من البداية

Morning came, last night, my brain had eventually given up to the tiredness of my body and I fell asleep. I jumped out of bed, made sure to look nice and presentable. I wore some loose jeans and a long sleeved shirt that was light pink. My arms were too short for the sleeves so it looked really oversized and baggy. I made sure my hair wasn't a mess but kept it down, as for my face, I applied a tiny bit of mascara and blushed up my cheeks with a tint of rose. I lightly sprayed my floral perfume. I waited patiently in the living room, with the documents close to me. I sipped on my coffee as I read a book to calm myself down. I was snuggled up by the coffee table, a comforter rested on my thighs. I sat on the floor comfortably.

I heard the door bell, louder than ever before, my heart jumped out of my chest and I knocked my knee under the table. I quickly grabbed the documents and ran over to the foyer. I opened the door, rose my head up to see the man who was standing in front of my on my door step.
-Hi, I'm (Y/n). Are you...
I looked strait into his eyes. I felt like my body was frozen in time, I wasn't moving and I couldn't speak. I just looked at him, at his face, his cheeks, his lips, his nose and his eyes. My heart just decided to skip a beat, my palms were starting to sweat profusely and I felt shivers down my back.
-Hmm, I'm Jeon Jungkook...He said in a low, sweet voice. He barely had an accent, and sounded like he spoke fluently.
-Nice, to meet you, please come in to sign the papers, I finally spoke.
After that, I felt a little more at ease. I welcomed him.
-Jungkook, do you need any help with your bags?
-Ah...no...it's okay, thank you, he answered.
It was actually him, the one that I was thinking of, he was in our home. I showed him around, offered him a glass of water and some food. He was very respectful and quite gentle. We talked for a bit. I was surprised at how fluent he was in English. But I just had a flash, from when I looked into his eyes, I got lost in empathy, a sea of sadness waiting for a storm. He looked tired, his face was puffy. I showed him to his room.
-So, this is your room, I organized it, we can always change and decorate it to suit your needs. Did you want to take a shower?
-That would be really nice.
-It's right over here, this is your towel, you can take as long as you need, I don't want to bother you any longer, you can get some rest after if you'd like.
-Thank you, (Y/n).

I went to my room that faced his. I laid on my bed and continued reading my book.

About fifteen minutes later, Jungkook called out my name. I quickly got out of my room and...He was only wearing his towel around his waist. I covered my eyes.
-J-Jungkook...
-Ah, sorry, I just needed to know where the toothpaste is...
-Oh...Le-lemme get it for you.
I ran into the bathroom snatched the tube of toothpaste and handed it to him with my eyes still covered to be respectful.
-Thanks (Y/n)!
-Y-you're welcome.
I ran back to my room and nearly squealed. Having a view like that, so suddenly...His tattoos, his muscular shape, his dark wet hair, his v line showing...Thank god he didn't see my flustered cheeks. He was a man after all, 22 years old and he had a really nice body. Obviously, he was a k-pop idol. He must've had clusters of women following him around and trying to get into his pants. Ah, Jungkook, he looked nice, well put together, humble and down to earth. But still, he could've covered up just a bit more. I wasn't ready to see all of that, after all, I only met him a few hours ago. I continued reading.

I saw Jungkook going back to his room, my eyes peaking a little, my face was still hidden behind my book. I looked quickly and he laid on his bed and started reading a book as well.

•Jungkook's POV•
I thought she was nice, when our eyes first met. I'm kinda bummed that she pities me, but that's normal considering my country's situation. I got lost, I've never seen eyes like hers before. (Y/n) is a natural beauty, I can tell. I think she's really pretty. I think I'll like it here. She's so welcoming and well put together...I can see her from my room. I know I shouldn't be spying but I can't help to notice her, she's cute with her reading glasses on. She looks really youthful and easy going...
•End Of POV•