Kim Namjoon / RM: Comments

A/N:

Open for requests! Only exclusive to those who follow me on IG, @justpsychoticthings.edits and you can message me there about the imagine you like. Requests on the comments or in my Wattpad DMs are NOT counted. Thank you very much.
-_-_-

Y/N's POV

Ever since the article specifically made by Bighit called, 'BTS' Kim Namjoon dating a non-celebrity' came up. Your life was never the same. You had to private all of your accounts, you had to limit your contacts, you had to live a very private life. Which was never a problem since you were such an introvert.

In fact, if only you were Namjoon's sister's tutor then you wouldn't ever met him or be a fan of their music. You could say your music taste was chill and quiet, if you could listen to just birds chirping as music you will but that's way too much. His sister was the sweetest girl, she's so proud of her older brother she brags about him all the time.

Well, You didn't know she was his sister until the two of you got close and she told you she'd tell you a "Top Secret" because she trusts you. Then after that, she set you up on a blind date. You disagreed firmly but she tricked you and told you she'd be meeting you at a cafe, I should've known. You thought to yourself. She doesn't even like caffeine!

She set you up with her brother and Namjoon also thought he'd be meeting his sister but he was kind enough to take you out on a real date after that and well, things escalated quick. One date became more until he asked you to be official. That was after he asked the agency.

He was nervous at first and hesitant. He doesn't want to disappoint the ARMYs but it wasn't forever that he'd stay single, he needed someone. Not just his friends and family, but someone he could be romantic with.

There were a lot of disappointing comments but a lot also that cheered him up. Even a few celebrities praised him for being brave.

You dated him for three months and you became his official girlfriend for six months now but the public only knew three months ago.

Dating Namjoon is hard. They are still the same hardworking boys since their debuts, no one can stop them from doing everything for their fans. Your relationship with him was like 20 percent physical touch and 80 percent video call but your love for each other is what strengthens that.

Right now you're on your way to Hoseok's apartment since the boys will all be in the dorm and Namjoon wanted to be alone with you. Hoseok let the two of you borrow his apartment with the text that went, "but Please, PLEASE. Clean after yourselves and CHANGE the sheets."

You chuckled and shook your head, you punched in the code and opened the door. You see Namjoon's shoes as you took off yours, which meant he was already here. "Oppa?"

No reply. You set your bags down and went to the living room and it was really spacious since there wasn't much furniture yet, the kitchen was empty too. You went to the bedroom which was the only fully furnished room in the apartment since Hoseok sleeps here sometimes, you hear the shower going off in the bathroom. "Y/N? Is that you?"

"No, it's Seokjin." You snort and took off your coat leaving you in jeans and a fitted white shirt.

"Your bromance dream of me and Seokjin will never happen so stop it," he yelled and you can hear his voice echo in the bathroom. He opens the door and he only had a towel around his waist, you blushed and looked away. "Kiss me."

ARMYs should see his beautiful torso. Yes, Jimin had a beautiful body but Namjoon was lean, tall and gloriously fit. "Put on a shirt, dammit!"

"Not until you kiss me first," he said and you rolled your eyes and walked up to him, you lean in and pecked his lips but he grabs your jaw and pulls you closer. Your body collided with his wet torso, water dripping down his hair was going down to your face but you didn't care. You missed him, it has been a half a month since you last saw him. Your fingers combed his hair back and your held behind his neck, he moans in your lips.

His hands held your waist and it goes down and gripped your butt hard, you pull away. "Ow! Easy, tiger."

He smirks and smacks it making you gasp, "I'm sorry, but tonight I'll be doing everything but going easy."

Your eyes flutter open and you see at the neon clock, it was 3:09 AM. You turn and saw Namjoon sitting up and was on his phone, hhe had a sad look on his face. You knew what it was.

You got up and laid your head on his chest and sighed, "Reading comments from the article again?"

He sighed and turns his phone off and cuddles you, him being the bigger spoon. "I can't help it, ARMYs became a part of my life, of my dreams ever since we started this. Their opinion always matter to me."

"And some of them are saying you're a worthless piece of crap because you don't care about them." You said with a frown, your hands caressed his arm up and down.

"I know," you can hear the sadness in his voice, "I don't know, it makes me sad. I go to that page everytime hoping that the hate comments will magically turn into positive ones."

You turn around and cupped his face and made him look at you, "They aren't ARMY if they hate you for wanting to have happiness in your dating life." You kissed his lips lightly, "And Oppa, there will always be hate because through hate is were we base on what's good. How do we know what's good when there's no bad?"

He nodded, he looks at you. "I will always thank the heavens for bringing you to my life."

"Please stop reading the comments, Oppa. Just keep being the Namjoon that the ARMYs loved and will love." He nodded, "I love you."

"I love you more."

-_-_-

A/N:

I'd honestly be so happy for the boys if they ever date, we're ARMYs and we're supporters. I wish they would stop worrying about us and live their life the way they want, I will support them because what kind of an ARMY are you if you don't. < my opinion, please don't get mad👉👈

Vote if your bias is Namjoon

Vote if your bias wrecker is Namjoon

And vote because this look is just ugh so daddy❤️

Comment if you loved this imagine, I'm kinda proud of it

Thank you so much for reading~

Much love,
R❤️