Kim Taehyung / V: Dessert

A/N:

Disclaimer!
This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Kim Taehyung AU

-_-_-

Y/N's POV

You were known as the luckiest girl on campus for being in a relationship with Kim Taehyung. He was not only attractive but also intelligent, majoring in the Music and Arts Department while you pursued Fashion. It seemed unbelievable, but he was the one who asked you out first, even though you had secretly liked him before that.

Anyway, you had been together for almost six months. Taehyung, as a boyfriend, had a quiet yet dominant presence. It wasn't intimidating or threatening, but there was something about him that made you willingly follow his lead without hesitation. He was also affectionate, loving, and occasionally dorky. He enjoyed it when you got clingy, especially in public, as it displayed that you belonged to each other.

You paced around your dorm room, browsing through your closet, searching for an outfit to wear for a dinner party hosted by your department on Friday. Taehyung was already aware of the event and had no objections.

You picked out a figure-hugging brown dress, a birthday gift from a friend in the fashion department who admired your body shape.

The door buzzed, indicating that someone had unlocked it. Your boyfriend peeked in, dressed casually. His eyes roamed over your body. "What's the occasion?" he asked, placing a paper bag of takeout food on the empty bed next to yours. Since you didn't have a roommate yet, it was his designated spot. He wrapped his arms around your waist and casually kissed your lips; you were almost the same height.

"I'm just trying on an outfit for the dinner party," you replied. "Did you bring food?"

"Well, I was at the gym, and there's a new fast-food place that opened nearby. I thought we could try it together," he explained, sitting down on the bed and opening his phone.

You took the food and prepared it, placing it in the microwave. His gaze followed you, and as you started the microwave, he pulled your hand, gripping your hips, and sat you down on his lap. He hugged you tightly by your tiny waist. "Please, eat a lot," he said affectionately.

"I will," you replied, wrapping your hands around his chin and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He pulled you closer as he leaned back on the bed, causing you to fall on top of him.

"I love this dress on you," he murmured, his hands lifting the hem and guiding your knees to rest on either side of his lap.

He lay down comfortably, his eyes fixed on you as you threw the dress over your head, leaving you in your underwear. "I love it when you're on top," he confessed, removing his shirt.

You silenced him with another kiss, and he gathered your hair to one side as he trailed kisses down your neck. You sighed, closing your eyes in pleasure. However, he accidentally sucked a little too hard, causing you to exclaim, "Ow!" In response, you playfully hit him on the chest as he threw his head back, laughing.

"What was that for?" you asked, pulling away and looking at him.

"Well, my girlfriend is incredibly attractive, and I know you'll have guys constantly approaching you. So, I just thought I'd leave a mark to show that you're mine," he explained, tracing his finger over the spot where he had bitten you, causing a delightful shiver to run down your spine.

His hands trailed to your butt, giving it a playful smack just as the microwave beeped. "Hungry?"

"Very," you replied, getting off his lap and grabbing his shirt, slipping it on.

"Guess I'll just have you for dessert after dinner then," he teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

-_-_-

A/N:

Vote if your bias is Kim Taehyung

Vote if your bias wrecker is Kim Taehyung

and Vote because... I have no words for this picture. He can't be real😍

Comment if you loved this imagine

Thank you for reading.

Much love,
R