Park Jimin/ Jimin: Model

You met your boyfriend Park Jimin because the two of you work at the same industry, modeling. And today, he has a photoshoot with Calvin Klein but he asked meet up with you after because he's also babysitting his nephew, Jiho. You're very close with his family after two years of dating and his brother actually trusts you more in babysitting than Jimin, who only knows how to have fun but when it comes to discipline he's such a softie.

"We're here!" Jimin cheered as he entered the dressing room where you're currently getting your makeup done for a photoshoot as well. He carried Jiho on one arm and Jiho's bag on the other side.

Jimin squat down to let the small three-year-old to you, you squealed and bent down to greet the baby. "Jiho-yah, come here!" You cheered as the kid runs up to you, engulfing you in a hug and you kissed him.

"Wow, the kid gets to kiss my girlfriend first?" Jimin frowned jokingly making the stylists laugh.

You rolled your eyes and stood up, Jimin grabbed your waist and hugged you tight, hiding his face in your neck.

"Be careful with the makeup," the makeup artist said and you chuckled.

"Ah, 누나~" Jimin whined, "Atleast, let me hug my girlfriend first."

"These two are making me feel bitter, get a room!" The stylist joked.

"I'll introduce you to my friends." Jimin said and he high fives the stylist as they agree.

"How was your photoshoot?" You asked as you walk back to your seat and Jimin sighed, sitting on the sofa closing his eyes. "I take it was really tiring?"

"And cold. I was shirtless the entire shoot, and they let me wear a top but it was a thin tank top." Jimin said, "But my bank account enjoyed shooting with Calvin Klein."

"Modeling, my love." You said and you turned to Jiho who was showing the staff his dinosaur shirt. "Jiho-yah, how was the photoshoot?"

"He sat with the director and fell asleep on his lap after." Jimin said with his eyes closed as he rested.

"Really, my baby?" Jiho ran to you and you put him on your lap, "Did you enjoy the photoshoot?"

Jiho nodded.

"I think you should be a model, you're too handsome!" You said while the stylists straighten your hair.

"Like uncle Jimin?" He asked, grinning.

"Yes, my baby." You said and he chuckled.

"The aunt... who holds the camera..." Jiho hummed as he thinks of his next words, "She said uncle Jimin has a nice body."

Your eyes widen, "What? What did uncle say?" You look at Jimin through the mirror and he winced like he's in pain but kept his eyes closed.

"He said, Thank you, Ma'am." Jiho nodded his head.

"Alright, I got it. Your uncle Jimin misses being single, huh?" You set Jiho down and stood up, "Why don't you go with manager to buy chocolate milk?"

Your manager carried Jiho to buy some milk while the staff holds back their laughs. You walk to Jimin and sat beside him, "Yah..."

He doesn't reply but his eyes squeezed lightly for a moment so you hit his chest lightly, "You're not even asleep."

He opens his eyes and looked at you with begging eyes, "I love you, Y/N-"

"Follow me." You said as you walk outside and he follows you.

"Thank you, ma'am?! What do you think you're doing?" You turn around and glared at him.

"What was I supposed to say? Happy birthday?" He replied sarcastically and you hit his chest once more.

"You're just supposed to ignore it. When a woman compliments your body that means she wants to have sex with you or the thought already crossed her mind!" You scolded.

"That is not true."

"A man told me he liked my body." You said with a dull look.

"Where is that crazy bastard?!"

"May it be a compliment or not, good intentions or not. Park Jimin, you are mine." You squeeze his cheeks together with your one hand and his lips pucker out, you lean in and kissed him. "If someone tries to flirt with you, tell them your girlfriend is a beautiful and a hot psychopath."

"Hell yeah, She is." Jimin smirked and puller you closer to kiss you but you step back.

"And here is your punishment for replying to that woman," you lean in to his ear, "I'm naked under this robe."

You walk back inside the dressing room, ignoring Jimin's calls and threats of what he'll do when you two are alone.

-_-_-

A/N:

Vote if your bias is Park Jimin

Vote if your bias wrecker is Park Jimin

And vote because he's just the cutest!

Comment if you loved this chapter!

Thank you for reading~

Much love,
R❤️