64. Taking a step ahead

Preeti's point of view

After Neha's bidayi Siddharth messaged me earlier and called me to terrace. I didn't even get a chance to change my clothes. I am still in my red lehnga. When I came to terrace he was sitting on the floor above the cozy white carpet. His coat jacket was lying on the couch.

I closed the door behind me and started walking towards him. My anklet and bangles making a sound of tickling. He turned his face to me and his lips curl into a wide smile. His sleeves are rolled upto his elbows and upper three buttons of his shirt are opened  showing his clean shaved hard chest.

I give him a smile to and sit beside him but he pulled me to him and make me sit between his legs. He hugged me from behind and nuzzle his head the crook of my neck.

"Hey...wify.." he whispered in my ear while inhaling a deep breath.

My lips curl into a smile when he said wify to me. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey..hubby.." i whispered while bitting my lower lip to cantrol ticklish feeling in my stomach.

"Again.." he said while giving a soft kiss behind my ear.

"Hubby.." i said with a smile on my face. It feel so damn good to call him hubby.

"It feel so good when you called me hubby." He said while give a soft kiss on my cheek and put his chin on my shoulder.

"It still feels like a dream to me." I said looking at my henna when he was holding my hand and also look at my henna.

"It is true as much as my love foe you." He said while playing with my bangles.

"You know when the henna colour was dark in girls hand that's means her her husband love her so much."
I said while looking at my dark henna hand.

"I love you more than my life." He whispered while tracing his name on my hand with his thumb.

For sometime we both didn't say anything and just sit there under the moon light in comfortable silence, hearing eachother's heart beats. I don't know how long we are sitting  there but it's already past midnight.

"Siddharth..."

"Hmmmm..." he hummed.

"Do you know once you asked me if I want my love story like Vivah movie but i said I want mine is different. See we have a different love story." I said while looking at him over my shoulder but his eyes are fixed on my lips.

"Siddharth..." i called him again when his eyes didn't met mine.

"Where are you looking at."

"Your lips.." he said without moving his eyes from there.

"Can i kiss you." He asked me while looking into my eyes.

My stomach churned and i felt butterflies in my stomach. I bowed my head and my cheeks flushed due to his boldness.

Before i could say anything he raised my chin and slamed his lips on me.

My heart beats fast when his soft lips met mine. He started moving them slowly against my lips and suck my lower lip.

I was having a difficulty to bent my neck to him for long and now my neck is started hurting but he understand my situation and pull me to his lap and started kissing on my lips briefly.

He parted my lips with his tongue and enter his in my mouth. His minty breath make my mind dizzy and i pull him more to me by holding his neck.
He bent his head little to deep the kiss. His hands are roaming on my bare back and giving me a spark to my whole body.