25. The Football match

At morning we all leave from our house to go to our village which is only a half an hour distance from town. Papa, mummy, Akhil dad and Neeta maa are going in other car and Siddharth, Anshul, keerti and I are going in Siddharth's black Audi.

Anshul was sitting at passenger seat while Siddharth is driving, keerti and I sitting on a back seat. Siddharth adjust rear view mirror and our gaze met through the mirror. I blushed and turn my gaze to window.

****

After half an hour latter we all reached to our village house and papa's car already parked there.

As I stepped out from the car I saw my favourite cousin Puja running towards me and jumped on me for a hug.

"Preeti diii.... how are you? I saw you after long time." She said while breaking the hug.

"I'm fine thankyou. When did you come from Delhi?" I asked her.

"I came the day before yesterday." She said.

"Hiii.." keerti said while joining us.

"Puja meet keerti. My sister in law." I said.

"Nice to meet you keerti. I'm di's cousin puja. The youngest person of our family and you bhabhi's favourite cousin." She said with a smile while extending her hand towards keerti for a shake.

"Nice to meet you too Puja." Keerti said while shaking her hand.

"Where is your idiot brother. When did he come?" I asked Puja.

"Aditya bhayi is inside and he came yesterday. " Puja said.

"Is everyone arrived?" I asked.

"Yeah..tau ji, tayi ji, Rohan bhiya and Riya di came yesterday with their family. Shivani di and Anit jiju came an hour before you came." Puja said.

"Okay.." I said.

"Preeti di..Is that a handsome guy walking toward us with Anshul is our jiju." She said while pointing behind my back.

I and keerti both turn and saw Siddharth walking toward us with his all glory. He wore his black sun glasses which make him look like a movie hero. His face glowed more in sun light. I can't help to turn my gaze from him. I heard keerti giggles beside me and I felt my cheeks getting warm so I turn my gaze from him.

"He is my brother..and yes your's jiju Of course. " keerti said with a smile.

Siddharth and Anshul stand beside us and Puja greet Siddharth and introduce herself to him. After that we all went inside. I greet everyone and Siddharth touched elders feet and then everyone set in a leaving room. I, Shivani di and Puja went to kitchen for preparing tea and snacks for everyone.

I, Shivani di and Puja came to living room with snacks and tea for everyone.

I gave everyone tea and Shivani di and Puja serves snacks to everyone. When I gave Siddharth his tea he brushed his fingers to my hand deliberately. I looked at him and he gave me his most romantic smile. My cheeks turned pink and I blushed under his gaze.

"Why don't you kids go out side and roam around the village." Tau ji said to everyone.

"You know keerti...every year at Diwali a carnival fair is held in fields and it's really amazing. I think we should go. I wanted to show you around my village." Puja said excitedly to keerti.

"Maa..can we go." Keerti asked Neeta maa.

"You know Anit jiju. This year, first time a football match is also holding." Aditya said.

Aditya is just a few months elder than me. He and puja my chahu's children. My father is a second brother of all three brothers.

Rohan bhiya is the eldest brother in our family and got married to shikha bhabhi they had two children. Riya di is Rohan bhiya real sister and she got married to Pulkit jiju. They had a two cute little daughters. She is a year older then Shivani di. Rohan bhiya and Riya di both are my tau ji's children.