24. The Rajma curry

I was in kitchen preparing lunch and cutting fruits for everyone. Papa and Akhil dad went to papa's shop. Papa wanted to show around the city and his shop to Akhil dad. Anshul is in his room. Keerti, Neeta maa and mummy are sitting in a lawn discussing about wedding and diwali's preparation.

Siddharth in his room doing meeting with his client through his laptop that's why he didn't go with dad and papa. After morning incident I avoid both Siddharth and keerti. Keerti didn't leave a chance to tease me and Siddharth didn't leave a chance to make me blush and increased my heart beats.

All the time when I think about him and last night that how we confessed our love and came more close to eachother, I started blushing and smile to myself.

'Ting tong...'

Door bell rang and I saw Anshul came in kitchen.

"Anshul go open the door." I said while cutting the fruits.

"No, last time I opened the door, now it's your turn." He said while taking the bite from the apple.

'Ting tong...'

Door bell rang again.

"No, last time I was the one who opened the door and I always opened the door. You never open when it's your chance. Please go na... I'm busy right now." I said looking at him annoyingly.

"So you can open the door now." He shrugged his shoulders and walked out from the kitchen.

Who says he is my brother. He is my number one enemy. We both find a chance to get alone in the house so we can beat each other's ass because if mummy finds out we both are fighting she grounded both of us atleast for a month. But we both love eachother and love to annoy eachother.

'Ting tong...'

Door bell rang again so I put the knife aside and sim the gas stove. I wipe my hand with towel and walked towards gate.

***
I opened the door and saw a face which I least ever wanted to see in my life, Riki, my most unwanted cousin. Actually her real name is Rukmani. She doesn't like her name so she changed it from Rukmani to Riki. She is from my mother's side. She hates me but I don't hate her I just don't like her. I saw her after 5 five years she live in Delhi so we didn't encounter eachother much.

"Hii bimbo, what took you so long to open the damn door." She said while giving me her annoying smile. She used to call me that name from high school.

"Kitchen.." I said.

"Yeah..at your right place." She said while pushing me aside and walk in.

"Where are others." She asked turning to me.

"Lawn." I said, closing the door.

I walked to the kitchen and off the stove. I took a plate of cutting fruits with me and walked to the lawn. Riki is sitting with everyone and talking and I saw keerti is sitting there with a frown on her face. Looks like there introduction didn't go well.

I put the plate at table and sit beside keerti.

"What happen?" I asked keerti.

"Is she your cousin?" Keerti asked me while folding her hands infront of her chest.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Sorry bhabhi to say this, but she is a bitch." She said, looking at her angrily.

"I know. " I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"That's like my bhabhi...at least you agree with me." She said while giving her beautiful smile.