Quincy 😻🔥

Lark's Point Of View.

Lemme introduce you to Quincy. Back in the day, I mean way back like in 2007, mom would send us to our neighbours' house when she used to work nights. His mom used to watch us for about eight years and I always had a crush on him, he was older and fine.

Damn, anyways I don't have a crush on him anymore, but he always told me that he had me no matter what, so he was perfect for what I was planning

Diggy walks into the store before us. I take Quincy's hand and follows after her.

(Listen to K Kamp- Renegade)

Fuck Shit is the first one to spot us, it's only him and Ray at the moment. "Hey" "Hi" Fuck Shit gives me a hug "What's up bro?" "Sup, is there a bathroom?" "Upstairs" Quincy lets go of my hand, going upstairs when Ray strolls over "Who the fuck is that?" He whispers "My friend" "Friend?" Ray repeats as I hum. "Brandon is about to die" "I don't care, fuck that nigga" "Damn, I like this new attitude" Fuck Shit compliments.

"Thanks, where's everyone else?" "At the back, Jamal found some money and their tryna figure out what to do with it" Ray states as Quincy comes back. "Let's go see what their doing" Ray comments, taking us to the back. Jib is on his dirt bike chatting to Diggy, Jay is counting the cash he found and Brandon is sitting alone with a 40oz. "Look who's here!" He yells getting their attention forcing everyone to cheer apart from Brandon, he just looks up confused. Quincy takes my hand and finds a wooden chair to sit on, he pulls me down on his lap after.

"You think it's working?" Quincy asks. I look over at Brandon to see him starring back at us. "Yeah" I tell Quincy before forcing a fake laugh. Brandon kisses his teeth before grabbing his drink and heading inside.

Brandon's Point Of View.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT NIGGA?!" I question Fuck Shit and Ray, who chuckle while shutting up the store. "I didn't even catch his name" Ray states counting up the money from the till. "I think Lark said their just friends" Fuck Shit adds, turning the open sign over before locking the door.

"Fuck it you're single now, you can fuck with whoever you want" Ray states. "True, she's moved on you can too" Fuck Shit mentions before going outside so both Ray and I follow after.

"Aye, bro this is Brandon" Fuck Shit introduces me to the guy with Lark, he chuckles, jogging away. He's a fool. "Yeah, I heard all about you" he declares, wrapping his arm loosely around Lark's waist, while she sits on his lap. "I bet" "Mhmm, about how much of a bad boyfriend you was, but I'm here now" he comments, making me rattle my brain for a come back. "Lark and I have history" "So do we, you just now finding out about me, but it's okay little bro you'll move on" he reassures in a patronising tone, like he was really trying to little bro me.

"You need to chill" "Or what?" He questions before Ray pulls me away. "Lets go for a smoke" he tells me taking me back in the store. I slump down on the sofa, while he sits on the other. He passes me a lighter (cause I always loose mine) as I grab the pre-rolled blunt. I light up the blunt bringing it to my lips, taking two hits before passing it to Ray.

"Who the fuck that nigga think he is?" I start of as Ray shrugs, handing back the blunt. "I don't know, all I know is that you cant roll a blunt for shit" he chuckles. I stick my middle finger up at him. "I thought ya'll was cool" "Who?" I ask "You and Lark, last time we was in the shop you two were talking" "Yeah, well shit changed" I mention "Why?" "Don't tell anyone..." I start off when Jamal enters the room, yanking the blunt from me and sitting down. "I won't tell" Ray agrees, but I keep quiet, knowing that Jamal has the biggest mouth. "Won't tell anyone what?" Jamal asks "Nothing" I quickly answer, trying to dead the situation.

"I'm not gonna say anything" he states "First of all give me back my blunt" I instruct taking it back "And second of all, I'm not telling you shit cause you can't keep a secret" "I promise, I won't say shit" "Fine, alright, Lay and I have been smashing, turns out she's pregnant" "Your a dummy" Ray replies as I take more puffs from the blunt. "I know" I declare blowing the smoke into the air. "You need a DNA test, no offence but it's Lay" "True" Jamal comments "Okay, but no one else needs to know yet" "Their gonna find out soon when she's walking around with a belly" Jamal declares "Okay, but were not telling anyone else yet, the only people that know is ya'll, Lark and I think Diggy" I explain, handing the blunt to Ray.

"You told Lark?!" Ray screeches, probably just as surprised as I am that she didn't flip. I nod as they both shake their heads confused. "School is about to be awkward on Monday" Ray comments as Lark and the guy she came with enter the room holding hands.

"We're about to leave" "Already?" Jamal asks "Yeah, I have some homework I need to finish up on" Lark states. "Alright" "See y'all later" the guy adds, dapping both Ray and Jamal up before they leave. Ray chuckles into his fist "School is gonna be lit" he declares as I roll my eyes, obviously not looking forward to school.