Smoke👾🙏🏾

Lark's Point Of View.

"Imma miss our sleepovers and movie nights so much" Chloe stresses as I bring her last bag to her, which she throws into the back of her car. "Me too, but we'll always keep in touch and I'll see you in a few weeks at my party" she nods.

"Thanks for everything" she comments giving me a huge hug. "It's fine and thanks" I tell her as she hops into the whip. "Bye bitch" she calls driving off. I snigger shaking my head when Lay comes around the corner.

"Aye"

"Hey" I greet, hugging her.

"I just seen Brandon and Tyree with Flaco and them, messing with guns and shit"

"What?" I ask.

"Yeah, by the alley across roller world, you better get your brother, police are still on the look out for whoever was shooting the other night."

I sigh "You coming with me?"

"I guess" I jump off the porch to lock arms with her and march down the street, Roller world was nothing but a good five, six minutes away.

Brandon's Point Of View.

"Damn, this is lit" Tyree chuckles holding a glock, we bumped into each other on my way here and he was on his way home from a friend's house.

"Yeah, you look that shit?"

"I mean... I guess"

"Well you can have it, we gave Brandon one"

"You've got a gun?" Tyree asks me as I take a hit from a cigarette and pass it to him, even though I've never seen him smoke before.

"Yeah"

"It's just for protection, don't go around shooting that shit for fun"

"Thanks, but I don't even know how to shoot a gun for real. I've only seen it on movies" Tyree replies still analysing the gun.

"Do worry Imma show y'all" Flaco tells us as Tyree puts the gun in his waist and takes a hit from a cigarette.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Lark questions, stepping from across the road and over to her brother.

"Here she go again" Flaco adds nudging Stacey who giggles.

"What?"

"You don't fucking smoke" she cusses, grabbing the cigarette from him and handing it to Stacey.

"Moms waiting on you at the house, so get the fuck on" she tells him.

"See y'all later"

"Yeah. See you around bruh" Stacey shares as Tyree strolls off with Lay who slaps the back of his head.

"And what are you fucking doing? You should of sent his ass home"

"His a big boy, he can do what he wants" I tell her receiving the cigarette back.

"No he can't cause his ass is fifteen, he doesn't need to be running around with y'all"

"Okay Lark my bad" she shakes her head before turning around to catch up with Lay and Tyree. I take the blunt to my lips and take a big drag from it.

"She might be a keeper"

"For real"

"Anyway, when are we gonna go look for the guy that took my shoes and chain?" I question as they both shrug.

"I need them back, I mean you got them for me so technically he's stealing from both us, right?"

"You know what I never thought about it like that before" Flaco comments leaning from his car.

"We got to get em back"

"But do you even know what any of them looked like?"

"I remember a couple of them, the one that took them was on a bike, black BMW and one I think I've seen him around here before... But the one on the bike I know what he looks like"

"Good, we'll go look for them tomorrow then"

Lark's Point Of View.

Listen to Teedra Moses- Be Your Girl

Lay is painting my nails while sitting up on my bed as I flick through a magazine while the music plays from my tablet which is hooked up to a speaker, on the TV we're watching old episodes of The PJ's.

"...Flaco is cute but like I know that nigga is crazy as fuck" Lay states still painting my nails.

"I know what you mean"

"If you wasn't with Brandon, who out of the group would you mess with?"

I giggle, throwing the magazine to the side. "No one"

"Come on, I won't tell anyone"

"...It would probably be Ray, he's no dumb like the others, what about you?" I question as she shrugs.

"Uh, don't get in your feelings, but if you wasn't around maybe Brandon"

"Oh my God, what?" I ask, surprised.

"I said don't get in your feelings"

"I'm not, I'm just shocked, I thought you would pick someone like Fuck Shit maybe"

"Why?"

"I don't know, y'all would be cute together"

"Uh-uh, nah...we look too much a like" she answers.

"So, why Brandon?"

"The way he treats you is nice, he's been fucking up lately, well since he started hanging around with Flaco but he would kill for you that's kinda sweet" I scoff, laughing when Tyree bursts into my room.

"Thanks to you my ass is grounded"

"Thanks to me? She could smell the smoke on you" I remind him, placing my other hand on Lay's lap for her to paint.

"Yeah whatever, I'm taking this" he tells me grabbing the iron.

"Close the door" I call but he leaves the room without closing it.

"He's mad as hell" Lay comments, chuckling.

"Good, he doesn't need to be around Flaco, Tyree isn't like them and he'll get himself into trouble" I finish.