You Fake as f@?k 🤬👾

Brandon pushes me down onto his bed almost as soon as his parents left

Brandon pushes me down onto his bed almost as soon as his parents left. Chloe is at home with my mom doing girly shit that my mom knows I don't want any part of.

Brandon is lying beside me on his side, while I am flat on my back, he presses his lips onto mine as he towers over me. His tounge begs for entrance as it pokes at my lip. I open up as the kiss gets real heated and hungry. His plam slides up my top which is when I pull away making him detach his hand from my chest, but his mouth latches onto my neck probably leaving his mark as always, which I know I would have to use make up to cover up.

"Brandon?" "What?" He questions pulling away "How do you feel?" "It's all good ya know" he then continues to kiss me like the nigga hasn't eaten in a while, which is not pleasurable at all.

"No" I push away making him look down at me kind of aggravated.

"We need to stop"

"Why? Your not getting scared on me now? It will be the same as the last two times" I shake my head.

"Oh, no no I'm not scared I want to enjoy this" he leans back down and continues to kiss me, his tongue all down my throat as his hands slide up from the outside of my thigh and rests at my waist, now this time I pull away.

"But I need to know if you do"

"Me? Shoot"

He goes into his pocket and pulls out a whole load of condoms as if we was going to use all of them today.

"I've got the hook up we can fuck all day" He goes back to my lips as I mentally roll my eyes and pull away again "Listen that's not what I meant. Look, before we go any futher I need to know how you feel and what's really going on" I declare slightly sitting up so we are at eye level. I need him to be honest with me and talk and let me know what's up with him.

"Brandon" he looks away so I take a hold of his chin forcing him to look back at me and nothing else.

"Do you still love me?"

"Come on, you know I think your fly. Why else would I be in here trynna get with you?" He questions.

He returns to my neck hurting my feelings a little bit, we've been together a whole year and he can't even say that he loves me. I push him away sitting all the way up.

"That's not what I asked you"

"I know what this is" he sits up right too.

"You ain't nothing but a big tease" he confesses with his back towards me.

"I am not a tease. I need to know how you feel and what's going on with Flaco before shit gets crazy. I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen" I announce.

"I don't know about all of this soap oprah madness"

I scrunch up my face as I get off the bed "Forget this then I'm out" I say as I go over to the door.

"W-W-Wait Lark" he climbs off the bed to come to my side.

He grabs my hand "We can talk" I take my hand out of his palm.

"Now you want to talk, now the sex is on the line?" I interrogate, turning to face him.

"Well... yeah" I kiss my teeth. I thought Brandon was different, but he's just like the other horny ass teenaged boys around here, but I know at the same time that Flaco and them are getting in his head.

"Nah, it doesn't work that way"

"Damn, Lark what do you want from me?"

"To talk to me. Last week we was good, last week you told me everything, but now your keeping secrets"

"I ain't tell you shit, cause it doesn't have shit to do with you, look Flaco and them are some real niggas and you don't need to be caught up in that shit"

"Neither do you, them niggas are like twenty five what do they want from you?"

"They don't want anything from me" He argues back.

"Obviously they do, why the fuck else would they want to be hanging around with your little ass? Now you have a gun, new Jays that I know for a fact that you didn't pay for and this fake ass chain"

"It ain't fake, Lark if your not trying to fuck then get the fuck out" he cusses all up in my face.

"Fine" I open the door "Don't try text or call me, we're done" I state before leaving.

Brandon's Point Of View.

I slam my door hearing Lark dash down the stairs and let herself out. I look for my phone in the sheets and find it under my pillow. I look through my contacts to find Flaco, I call his number and wait for him to pick up, which he does after a minute or two.

"Yo, what's up B?"

"Not much, yo, I'm tryna party with some bitches what's up?"

"What? What happened to Lark?"

"Who?"

Both Flaco and I chuckle. "Nah, I'm playing, she was acting up so I told her to get the fuck out and now she's all up in her feelings fuck her though"

"Oh, it's like that huh, we're going to this club tonight" he mentions.

"I don't have no ID"

"How many times I gotta tell you? You rocking with us, you don't need to worry about that shit"

"Alright, cool" I agree.

"Okay, we'll come get you at eleven, make sure yo ass is ready, cause I'm not about to be waiting on your ass all night"

"Ayt, bet"

He hangs up before I throw my phone on my bed to look for something to wear for tonight.