Would You Rather?🍑🤷🏽‍♀️

Lark's Point Of View.

"...You deserve better than that, you know?" Dylan tells me as we enter the corner store, making our way through the isles.

"Yeah, my mom tells me the same thing everyday"

"She's right"

"Thanks" I add grabbing some drinks as a couple guys come into the store, their probably my age, but their loud ass music blaring from one of their phone's and by their jeans hanging off their ass you could tell they were trying to be something they wasn't.

"You hear about Flaco?" One of them question the other going to the isle beside us. "What?" "I heard that nigga dead" He declares as both Dylan and I head over to the till. Dylan hands over the money to the keeper. "What happened to Flaco?" "He got shot, didn't make it" I mention to the keeper who has been running the store since my mom was a little girl.

"Wow. I remember when he was tiny, man that's crazy. I don't know what's up with kids these days" "Thanks" I mutter as he gives me the change, which I hand to Dylan who takes the bag with a couple 40z in it. It's like the whole neighbourhood is talking about Flaco, no one liked him until he passed.

"Who's Flaco?" Dylan questions once we leave the shop. "He's like the Debo around here" "Oh, right" he chuckles to himself. "I think you're real cool, maybe I can take you out" "Yeah, sure" I agree.

Brandon's Point Of View.

"Who the fuck was that?" Jamal question "I'on know, you think she's messing with him?" Jamal shrugs his shoulders.

"Fuck it, let's go to the shop" I mention, already marching away.

Fuck Shit and Ray got a new summer job at this skate shop, selling old school 90's tops, a couple throwback records and videos and skate boards as well as other skating equipment.

AT THE STORE-

(Listen To Blueface-Bleed)

"Aye let's play a game" Jib spoke putting his cigarette down. "Like what?" Jamal questions "How about would you rather?" "Okay, you go first then" I watch as Jib thinks for a moment.

"What about would you rather suck your dad's dick or eat your mom out?" Jib quizzes.

"What?" Ray questions as I shake my head confused as to why he would be thinking about that.

"What the fuck!?" Lay also questions.

"What?"

"Oh my gosh"

"What kinda conversation is this bro? FuckShit?" Ray calls.

"What's up?" FuckShit asks, while looking up and still tending to customers behind the till.

"Would you rather suck your dad's dick or eat your mom out?" Ray repeats the question for FuckShit who doesn't seem fazed by the question at all.

"You would suck your dad's dick right?" Jib asks, trying to make the situation seem better, although he has probably realised now that he asked a fucked up question. "Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up Jib" FuckShit calls geeked up, talking over Jib who was trying to justify his point.

"Life or death, c'mom"

"Shit, whatever I'm doing I'm drugging one of them motherfuckers I'm not gone say who, but Imma drug them motherfuckers, til they sleep...shit" FuckShit comments rubbing his hands together, before trailing off, looking at the celling as if he's picturing it.

"Your gonna rape your parents?" I ask.

"Huh?"

"That's like...that's like rape" Jib adds as I chuckle finally taking my mind off Lark and her new friend.

"I'd rather rape one of my parents than to consciously..."

"Yo, what the fuck?" Ray questions just as shocked as I am.

"I am not trippin, life or death, life or death, fuck it I just raped my parents, or one of them"

"Aye for real I'm never coming back here again" One of the customers state, standing with one of his homies, probably wishing that he wasn't apart of the conversation either.

"Wow"

"Y'all niggas scaring off customers"

"This is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about" Ray says playing with his locks.

"Y'all are bad for business"

"Wait, hold up, hold, Lay what would you do?" Jib questions her making us all turn to her as she's the only girl in the shop, I guess we just want to know what she would do.

"Urgh..." She trails off trying to come up with an answer.

"She's definitely taking that dick" FuckShit answers for her causing the others to laugh. He always does that, maybe he's trying to save her from getting embarrassed or he's trying to be funny. "Hell nah" She interrupts.

"So your eating your mom out?" Ray questions.

"No"

"If you do can I watch" Jamal pipes up forcing the boys to laugh again, making her flip him off before she looks down, definitely embarrassed while the others grab their phones or watch the TV. Lay usually does this thing where she acts like she doesn't give a fuck, but I could tell that this time she did.

6:24pm.

I watch as Ray shuts the store, locking it with a key. "We're about to go to Jamal's you coming?" Ray questions as others wait for us a couple feet away. "Nah, you know I've got to lay low for a bit" I declare as Lay leaves the group and glides over to us.

"Hey, I think Imma go home" "What? I thought you was coming to catch the movie?" Jamal asks as she shakes her head "My dad's pretty pissed about my grades. I'm not even supposed to be out" she adds.

"Ugg, I'll walk you home if you want" I pipe up as she nods, we say bye to the others before making our way down the road and around the corner.

"How are things with you since Flaco?" She asks, making small talk. "I'm okay, you okay?" I quiz flipping the question. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?"

"I don't know, you seem quiet, not like you" she forced a small chuckle "I'm just tired you know" "I know" I add stopping at her house. "Why don't you come in? If you ain't got shit to do" "Yep, alright" I agree, following her inside.