T.H.O.T👙👅🤮

Lark's Point Of View.

I stand by the store with my back resting against the wall, the guys said to meet up here at 4:30 but no one else is here but me. I wait around for a while until I see Lay and Brandon marching towards me. Brandon is way behind as if he isn't trying to walk with her.

"Hey" she greets, pulling me into a hug. "Where are the others?" Brandon questions forcing me to shrug. "I thought we was all supposed to be here at 4:30" I comment "Well it's actually a good thing that their not here cause we need to talk" "About what?" I question. "Let's go sit on them benches and we'll explain everything" Lay tells me making the three of us cross the busy street to sit on the benches. Lay and Brandon decide to sit next to each other, while I sit across them.

"Brandon do you want to tell her?" "No" he quickly answers making Lay roll her eyes, what is he so afraid off? Whatever it is, it must be serious because they never sit me down for a chat. "Remember after you two broke up and you was really into Dylan?" "Yeah" I respond "Well, we thought you wanted to be with him and one night we was really drunk at the shop, so Brandon walked me home, I invited him in..." she starts off. I already know what she's going to say. A lot of girls have crushes on Brandon and like she said they was drunk. "It's fine" I watch as they both raise their eyebrows in shock. "It was just a kiss right and you was drunk" I comment.

"That's the thing, it was more than just a kiss. It just kinda happened" "Wait, what? How did it just kinda happen Lay?" I ask as she shrugs, while Brandon keeps his head bowled. He hasn't made eye contact with me the whole time. "We was watching a movie or something, he had a boner and I just..." "So you decided to let him smash, you really are a thot" "Look I know your upset, but that doesn't give you the right to call me out of my name" "Whatever, are you not gonna say anything or are you gonna let your girl do all the talking?" I question Brandon who finally looks up.

"She's not my girl" "Is he the dad?" I ask, their silence said it all. I get up, not needing to hear anything else. "Lark!" I hear Brandon call after me, but I ignore him. I could hear him jog up to me, before he stops me in my tracks by grabbing my arm and stepping in front of me. "I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean for this to happen especially with her that's weird" "It wasn't weird when you was smashing though, have fun playing house with that hoe" I tell him marching away.

I make my way home as I get to the crib mom is unloading the groceries out of the car. "Hey" "Hey" I say back "Grab those bags for me" she instructs going inside with a few bags. I grab the bags before following her into the kitchen after closing the front door with my foot. I place the groceries down as she begins to pack them away. "Are you just gonna stand there? Help me out" she jokingly demands forcing me to pack stuff away in the cupboards. "Mom, have you ever met someone and you think you really like them, but they turn out to stress you out?" "Yeah every last one of you in this house" "Seriously" She stops packing the stuff away. "Yeah, I guess, why?" "Brandon..." she rolls her eyes huffing, she said she didn't want any of us mentioning his name around her.

"What did I tell you about him?" "I know, but this is something else, him and Lay have been together" "Together how?" she asks as she continues to pack the food away. "Like sleeping together" she stops in her tracks "You fucking kidding me? That boy I swear" "Yeah, well that isn't it. She's pregnant" she chuckles "You're playing right?" "I wish I was" "You don't need people like that in your life. I don't know what to tell you" "It's okay" I comment. "I'm gonna call Diggy" she nods as I leave and begin to dig into my pocket. I go into my room and call Diggy.

"Yo, yo, yo" she answer in her normal hyper self. "Hey, can you come over?" "I thought we was going to the shop" "Yeah, just come here first" "K. Imma be there in a minute" "Alright" I sign off.

10 Minutes Later...

"...What the fuck? I can't believe this shit!" Diggy yells marching around, she's madder than I am. "I know" "What are you gonna do bro?" she asks as an idea comes to mind. "I'm not gonna let them ruin my fun, I just need to make one phone call" I declare "Oh yeah, to who?" she sits down as I look through my contacts. "You'll see" I confirm as she sniggers.