Twerk Team 🍑🍆

Brandon's Point Of View.

Listen to Wu Tang Clan- C.R.E.A.M

"So what hoes you mess with at school?" Stacey, one of Flaco's boys ask handing me another blunt, even though I had just finished one.

"None, I have a girl"

"So what's her name then?"

"Lark" I answer.

"So how comes you haven't brought her around us then?" Flaco asks with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding a can of Fanta Orange.

"I don't know" I state, putting the blunt to my lips and inhaling a large amount of smoke before blowing it out into the car, the air is visibly grey and stuffy as the car is small.

"Well we trynna see some girls, I don't know how your girl gone feel about that"

"Nah, she let's me hang around girls"

Flaco chuckles parking up the car.

"She let you?" Stacey questions making me rethink about what I just said.

"Little nigga you need to boss up, she's the bitch not you"

"I mean shit, you can't let anyone control you like that, I'm just saying if that was me, I would of put her in her place for real, but then again I wouldn't be in no relationship" Flaco adds.

"For real" Stacey agrees.

"Anyways, we're here. These girls are cool, plus their older but they might have a little shawty for you"

"No, I'm good"

"A loyal nigga?" Stacey asks his voice high pitched, like he's surprised.

"Yeah"

"Yeah, we'll see you" Flaco declares as we all jump out of the car. I follow behind Flaco and Stacey, who I handed the blunt back to. Flaco knocks on the door when I hear a ping from my phone letting me know that I have received a message. I grab my phone from my back pocket and unlock it to see that it's Lark.

Lark- What's up w/you? I didn't even know u was boys with Flaco, first the gun then this 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Hey" a woman probably aged twenty six or seven greets holding a baby on her hip answers the door making me put my phone away. She allows us in, closing the door behind us, there's two other girls around thirty smoking from a bong, I watch as Stacey crashes on the sofa next to them.

"This is my nigga Brandon, we just call him B" Flaco introduces me.

"Hey"

"Hi" I reply.

"Your hair is so pretty" One of the girls on the sofa compliments.

"Thanks"

"I made a wig just like that, shit turned out fire, I got hella like on Instagram that day"

"He don't give a fuck, call your little sister for him"

"ALLEGRA?!" The girl with the baby calls.

"WHAT?"

"THERE'S SOME NIGGAS HERE!"

"Come sit down bro" Stacey tells me so I walk around the bong and sit beside him.

"What?" The girl, Allegra, asks, dressed in a cropped top and fitted bicycle shorts, showing off her thick thighs. It doesn't matter though cause I have Lark. Allegra looks at me for a short second.

"What was you doing?"

"Nothing" she comments taking her nephew.

"Why don't you put some clothes on, I'm tired of these niggas eye fucking you" her sister instructs forcing Allegra to look up at me again before turning away and going up the stairs.