Chapter Ten

3 months later
Jughead's POV

I really want to meet this girl, but she doesn't want me to. There are probably many reason for that, but I don't care about any of those reasons. I just want to see her. Everyday for the passed three months I've asked her why doesn't she want to meet me. She just answers back with 'just because'. I have a new question, but I'm afraid to ask it. And when I wanted to ask her something before, I lied when I said I remembered. That wasn't the real question, but it doesn't matter anymore. I didn't ask because she would've said no anyways.

Also, for the passed three months, Veronica has been more annoying then ever. Betty tells me I need to talk to her a little and get to know her a little better. Why would I want to do that? She's a bitch and I hate her and her family.

To be honest, I don't why I hate her actually. I specifically hate her father. I guess that's why I hate her so much.

Veronica's POV

In at lunch and sitting with Betty, Jughesd and Kevin. I'm glad Betty and Jughead could stay semi-friends after they broke up. And I do say "semi" because, well, they tend to start hating each other out of nowhere or they argue about things that shouldn't be augured about. They even argued about their breakup. Betty was the one who started that one. It was kind of funny though. It's just completely quiet right now. It's really awkward and uncomfortable. I don't really like it. I look at Betty who just shrugs. I looked at Kevin who did the same thing. I sighed and got up and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Betty asked me. I looked back at her.

"It's really uncomfortable over here. I'm just gonna go find Cheryl and Toni." I told her. She nodded.

"Okay." She mumbled. I found Cheryl and Toni at their own table a group of people.

"Hi. May I sit here? The others are being really quiet and it's uncomfortable." I told them as they both just looked at me for a second.

"Oh, yeah! Sure?" Cheryl said, slightly confused.

"What do you mean they're being uncomfortable and quiet?" Toni asked.

"Nobodies saying a word and it's just uncomfortable silence. I kind of feel like they're hiding something from me. I mean, not Jughead. He doesn't talk to me anyways. He hates me. But, the other two are acting really weird. I don't know and I kind of don't care." I told them. They both just kind of looked at me. Toni rolled her eyes

"Whatever! Nobody cares about that. What are you doing after school?" She asked.

"Absolutely nothing. Why?" I asked.

"Do you want come over or hangout at Pop's?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I kind of just want school to end and stay away from people a while. Especially after Cheryl's party." I told her.

"That was over three months ago. What happened that was so bad where you can't do anything anymore?" Cheryl asked.

"Did Betty or Kevin tell you?" I asked.

"No, what the hell happened?" Toni asked.

"I slept Archie." I told them.

"Wait, what? On purpose or accident?" Toni asked.

"On accident of course! What makes you think I would do it on purpose?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I don't just thought I should ask." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"That's... horrible! And disgusting. Especially disgusting." I said and they laughed.

After School

I have literally nothing to do with my life. Maybe I should text Toni and say yes to Pop's. Actually I don't really feel like it. Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it. It was him again!

Serpent King

S: Can I ask you something?

V: Sure

S: What would be the first thing you do if you were to meet me?

V: What?

S: What would you do?

I smiled a little.

V: What would be the first thing you do if you were to meet me in person?

S: Well, the first thing I would do is tell you how beautiful you are.

V: You don't even know me.

S: No, but I can already tell you're beautiful.

This made me blush a little. I don't even know who he is and he's always doing this to me. I know I shouldn't be falling for him. I don't believe in love anymore. I've been hurt to many times to count.

S: What would be the first thing you do if you were to meet me?

I smiled and bit my lip a little and started thinking.

V: I would... I don't know what I would do

S: Come on! One thing. What would be one thing you'd do or say?

I sighed. Here I go.

V: I would kiss you...