Chapter Eight

Veronica's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. Im hungover. This is why I didn't want to go to Cheryl's fucking party. The bed shifted and I froze. What the fuck? I slowly looked over my shoulder and saw... Archie. I quickly got up. Did I really sleep with Archie last night? I sighed. I quickly shook him awake.  he groaned and looked at me, then smiled.

"Hey, Ronnie." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Get up, Andrews!" I said and he got up. He smirked at me. "Wipe that smirk off your face, grab your clothes and get out!"

"Why so soon, Ronnie?" He asked, walking closer to me. I pushed him away from me.

"Back off! Just leave! And don't speak about this to anyone! This... this was mistake." I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine! I won't tell anyone." He said, grabbing his clothes and leaving. I quickly got dressed for the day.

What gave me even the thought that it would be a good idea to come home with Archie? I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. I did make him leave. I should tell Betty about this. No, she would say I probably still have feelings for him. I don't. He hurt me and I'm not gonna met him do it again. I'm not gonna let anyone do it again! I won't text Betty.

Serpent King

V: I just made the biggest mistake of my life

S: Why? What happened?

V: I never wanted to go to my friends party, and I should've. I ended up sleeping with my ex boyfriend

S: That's bad! Did he say anything about it?

V: No, I kicked him out

S: Good. If he ever tries messing with you tell me

V: I will

V: I better go now

S: Okay. Bye, Queen

V: Bye, King

How come texting him made me feel better about it? I'm ignoring Archie again for as long as I can. He might want to talk about whatever happened last night. I think he still wants to get back together with me. I think kicking him out was the right thing to do. I guess I can go to Pop's for a little while.

When I go to Pop's, Betty and Kevin were there. I went and sat next to Betty.

"Hey, guys." I said.

"Hey, Veronica, did you leave early last night?" Betty asked me.

"Leave what early?" I asked.

"Cheryl's party. I didn't see after a few hours." She said.

"Oh yeah, I did." I told her.

"Yeah, Archie left early, too. He told me he was leaving." Kevin said. I sighed quietly.

"You Okay, V?" Betty asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My head just hurts." I told her.

"I bet! You were fucked up last night." Betty said. I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't that drunk." I said with a small laugh.

"Then explain, Veronica, why I saw you leaving with Archie." She said. I quickly looked at her.

"You what now?" I asked.

"You left with Archie last night. What happened between you two?" She asked. They both looked intrested, but it's like they already know.

"Nothing." I told them.

"Mhmm." Kevin hummed. I rolled my eyes.

"I still hate him. It was a mistake! Besides, I wasn't in my right mind." I told them. "Also, of you saw me leave with Archie, Betty. Why didn't you stop me?" I asked her.

"Because you would've left with him anyways." She said.

"Just pull me away next time, please! I don't need him thinking or doing anything." I said. Then my phone buzzed. It was Serpent King. I really wish I knew who he really was. I wouldn't have to keep calling him that. I smiked a little.

"Who text you, V?" Betty asked, trying to look at my phone. I quickly hid it.

"Umm, nobody." I said very quickly. She started reaching for my phone. "No, stop it!" I said, pushing her away. Kevin was laughing. I looked at him. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him. He quickly stopped laughing.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He said quickly.

"That's what I thought." He was continues on with our conversation and I completely forgot about the text.