Chapter Nine

Veronica's POV

As I left Pop's, my phone buzzed. I sighed as I remebered the text from earlier. But this wasn't him. This was Archie. Dammit!

"What does he want?" I looked at saw Betty.

"I thought you were leaving?" I asked.

"I was. You just stopped and looked at your phoen so I decided to look." Shebsaid qithca smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I don't know what he wants and I don't care." I told her.

"Maybe it's about--" I cut her off.

"No! I don't want to think that actually happen. He hurt me and I don't want to get back with him. He's the reason I don't ever want be with someone again. Him and so many others have hurt me, Betty. I don't want to feel that heartache anymore." I told her. She sighed.

"Veronica, you need to move pass it." She said.

"Says the one who has literally dated one guy! My family is part of the hurt, too." I told her.

"Veronica, I'm sor--" I cut her off again.

"Don't. Don't even sat it because I don't want to hear it. I'm... I'm just gonna go." I said, walking off. I looked at the text from Archie.

Archie

A: Can we talk about last night? At Pop's?

V: No. Plus you just missed me. Stop texting me!

A: Please! It's important!

V: No!

I quickly blocked and deleted him number. I don't need him texting or calling me anymore. I hate him. I looked at the other text and smiled.

Serpent King

S: Can I ask you something?

V: Sure

S: You know what, nevermind. It's not important

V: Are you sure?

S: Yeah, I don't even remember it anyways

V: I guess that's my fault. Sorry I didn't text you back sooner

S: It's fine. I better go now

S: Bye, Queen

V: Bye, King

What was that all about, I wish I would've texted him sooner. Maybe he would've remembered. I don't know. Why did Betty and Kevin have to distract me? I want to know what he wanted.

I've, now, got nothing to do. I stayed with Betty and Kevin for half the day. I'm just gonna waste my day away by doing nothing at all. I got another text. Why does everybody want to text me today? It was him again. Nevermind. I smiled.

Serpent King

S: Actually, neevermind, I do remember

V: Okay. What is it?

S: Why don't you want me to know who you are?

V: What do you mean?

S: Everytime I say something about "talking" your ex or something you always saw something about me meeting you and that's not a good thing

I sighed. He really wants meet me? Why?

V: Why would you want to meet me?

S: Just because I would like to see you

V: Why would you want that?

S: To also show your ex a piece of my mind

V: Well, no. You may not do that. As much as I would love you to, you don't need to meet me

S: Why not?

V: Just because

S: May I get a real answer?

V: No, you may not

S: Why?

V: Because I don't have one

S: That's just great

S: Great! If I told you my ex girlfriend was here, would you want to help me from her?

V: Why does that matter?

S: It doesn't, but would you

V: Depends. I have to go now

V: Bye, King

S: Bye, Queen

So this chapter sucked, but I had no other ideas. It's basically just a filler chapter. I just hope the next chapter could be better...