𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Chick-fil-a 📍
2:30pm

"And I want just a plain cheeseburger and the waffle fries.. and could you get me some sauce please?" I ask on of his bodyguards.

They didn't want us going inside because we'd be mobbed. It was busy during this time and they didn't want chaos nor paparazzi bombarding Rakim.

While two bodyguards went in to grab all the food and drinks the other two stayed in the car with us. For our own protection. I didn't really get it though.

Our windows were tinted. No one could see inside. But I guess that's just them doing their job.

"Whatchu got going on tomorrow huh?" I ask putting my legs up on his lap in the third row.

"I don't know yet. It's my free day though I know that for sure. We gonna find something to do though," He looks up at me from his phone and smiles making me laugh.

"Mmhm lemme call B, haven't talked to her all day."

"Which B? Brooklyn or Cardi?" He laughs making me laugh.

"Both! And H. See what everyone's doing," I say before calling them all on group facetime.

Brooklyn picks up first then both Belcalis and Henny.

"Yuurrrrr!" Henny shouts before we all say it back.

"Bunch of birds!" Asap shouts before I hit him making him laugh.

"What yah doing?" I laugh.

"Me and Durk on the way to get something to eat.. over at In and Out."

"I'm in the telly with the vibes, finna take a quick car nap before my fitting."

"I'm with babe shopping," H says, "Um Li qué estás haciendo después del evento? I'm tryna go out to the club!" H says.

"Oh oh there's an after party over at Avalon we all gonna meet up there or what?" Cardi says.

"I gotta find me an outfit first!" Brooklyn says making us laugh, "Cause I packed light."

"Whyyyy?" I say.

"Durk told me to, he was like your gonna have more room for when you buy shit out here' now we on limited time cause we been running around all day and still got more shit to do."

"You ain't have to listen to me," We hear Durk say making us all laugh.

"It sounded like a good idea at the time now there's an after party at the strip club.. and I gotta show out tonight!"

"Entonces, tú y el. ¿Algo nuevo? Porque esta es mi nueva relación favorita," Cardi says making me laugh.

"Bueno, me llevará mañana para verlo todo," I say making him look up at me.

"I love when you speak spanish.. shit sound so beautiful coming from you.." He licks his lips making me and the girls laugh.

"¿Estoy hablando de cómo si lo amas?" Cardi says.

"No sé," I sigh before looking up at him, "Siente que es demasiado pronto para decir.. no sé si esto es amor todavía."

"Pero estoy enamorada!" Brooklyn laughs changing the subject off me.

"Back with the food!" One of Rak's bodyguard's says as they get in the second row. They start passing food and drinks throughout the car before pulling off.

"Where we boutta go?" I ask Rak while the girls were all talking to eachother.

"Gotta go get my manager, she's gotta come with me to my last couple of interviews and meeting."