𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭

May 10, 2019
4pm
Rolling Loud day 1 📍
____________________________________
"Bro you ready yet by the time we get there we gon already miss A Boogie and PnB bro and City girls if you make me miss that 'do it baby stick it baby move it baby lick it baby suck up on the clit until that pussy got a hickey baby' ima be dumb tight," Brooklyn yells walking out the bathroom while fixing her hoops.

Brooklyn's my older sister by a year.Aside from her, I have two other siblings my brothers Demetri whose twenty six and Malik whose twenty seven.

We straight out from Queens New York.Born in the Bronx and raised in Queens since the age of five.

We was raised by our mom who had to play both parent roles.Now, Demetri and Malik have the same dad and me and Brooklyn have the same dad.

Both my brothers' dad left only a year before Brooklyn was born.Brooklyn and I 's dad left me when I was two.

My siblings and I had grow up at a young age when moms would be at work and work overtime to make sure bills were paid and everything was steady—I owe that woman everything she deserves.

We've never been to a whole other state before and coming to Miami was new for us we ain't know how to act.

"What yah doing?!" I hear my mom on FaceTime with Metri.

"We getting ready to go to the festival..waiting on Liyah to put ha shoes on and everything," He rolls his eyes.

"Órale! I'm coming I'm coming!" I huff trying to find my slides to slip on real quick.

Rolling Loud meant celebrities and there wasn't no seats nothing just outdoors and music and food so I could run into anybody, and I wanted to look cute doing so.

I threw on some colorful fur slides with a pink bodysuit I had ordered from fashion nova.

"Make sure yah be safe out there okay?" My mom says.

"We will ma don't even worry bout it," Malik responds.

"Yeah ma we grown..we good!" Brooklyn laughs.

"But yah still my babies though be safe I love you I gotta go."

"Love you too!"

"Love you too ma!" I shout looking at myself in the mirror.

"Uber here..we out!" Malik announces as he gets up from the bed grabbing his phone.

I grab my purse and my phone and the hotel room key before we all leave and go downstairs.

"Who got the key?" Malik asks.

"Me," I say slipping it in my purse.

"Don't loose that shit bro, you gon have all us assed out!" Metri says.

"I ain't gon loose it," I say closing the door behind me.

"Forget that nigga, who you think we gon run into?" Brooklyn geeks putting her arm around me as we all walked to the lobby.

"Hopefully my future husband shit, I'm looking good as hell and single this ain't right," I laugh.

"You only single cause them niggas be scaring off everybody," She laughs making me laugh.

When we got to the festival my eyes lit up like a little kid in a candy store.Food trucks everywhere wasn't new the city had tons of those.People everywhere dancing and socializing and the stage set up right at the front and center of the park was amazing.

After they had checked our tickets and passes we headed straight to the stage where A boogie was performing.You know how New Yorkers get when we hear Boog.