𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

9:30pm
Club Space 📍
____________________________________
"They ain't got no strippers here?" Malik sucks his teeth.

"No stupid," Brooklyn rolls her eyes.

"You told me there was gon be strippers here though."

"Well I mean yah can still go talk to some girls find ya self a nice little one night stand or something.." She laughs.

"I'm finna go talk to big booty Judy right over there watch out moe," Metri licks his lips standing up from our section and walking away.

"Ima go order some wings yah want some?" Malik asks.

"Yeah get lemon pepper," Brooklyn answers.

"You want something Liyah?" He asks, "Helllooooo? aye Liyah!" He shouts finally getting my attention, "you want something bro?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"What's wrong with you? Ever since yesterday you been like out of it.." Brooklyn trails off.

"Nothing, I'm good.Im fine," I sigh sitting down beside her.

"Aaliyah," She looks at me, "what's wrong?"

"Yesterday you remember the guy I was talking to?"

"No not really," She laughs.

"Well shit alright so yesterday I met a guy right..cute or whatever," I roll my eyes "..anyways he turned out to be fucking Asap Rocky hence that shoutout to 'shorty in the pink'."

"You lying bro," She laughs, "there was mad girls wearing pink boo you wasn't the only one."

"On mommy bro.Im being deadass.I was talking to him after he got off the stage and everything then again in the mall and he was like really throwing his money around offending to pay for my clothes and getting us in the VIP section here."

"He offered to get us in the VIP section?! My nigga what the fuck you deadass? You ain't say yes?"

"He's just like any other rapper I'm not gon have him—".

"Listen baby, ain't nothing wrong with spending somebody else's money okay?" She laughs sipping her drink.

I couldn't ever talk to Brooklyn about nothing.Her guy advice was 'if he got money stay with him'.I love my sister and all but she ain't the one to talk to about relationships.

"Ain't that him over there?" She asks nodding to Rocky and a whole bunch of other people sitting on the other side of the room.

"I..need a drink ima be back," I say getting up.

Walking over to the bar, I could see out the corner of my eye Rocky staring at me..so I knew I caught his attention.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks me.

"Can I get a Margarita please?"

"Coming right up pretty lady!" He winks, "you here all alone?" He asks.

"Nah."

"Oh so you got a boyfriend? How old are you?"

"Grown."

"Oh okay! Damn I like em feisty where you from?"

"Aye my drink almost done?"I laugh.

"Yeah yeah hold on!" He laughs.

"How much?" I ask pulling out my wallet.

"On the house!" He smiles handing me the drink that I didn't even want anymore.