𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤-𝐟𝐢𝐥-𝐚

May 18th, 2019
8:30am
Aaliyah's house 📍
____________________________________
"So where you going afterwards?" Rak asks as I was on FaceTime with him while getting ready to go see my step dad.

"Probably going to get something to eat afterwards might go shopping I don't know," I explain while doing my makeup.

"You know you don't need all that makeup," He laughs making me laugh.

"I know, but I need to cover up some shit on my face," I laugh, "I'm breaking out mad bad."

"You should try Witch Hazel.. I use it everyday."

"Me too! Look," I say showing him the bottle, "but it's that time of the month so i'm gonna be breaking out right now."

"WE AINT NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Someone shouts in the back.

"Who that?" I laugh looking all in the camera.

"This goofy ass nigga Tyler!" He laughs making me laugh.

"Aye Aye Aye!" Tyler gets all in the camera making Rakim laugh hysterically, "Nobody gives a shit that you're on your mensural cycle Aaliyah."

"Yo shut the fuck up Tyler!" I say making them laugh, "always talking shit man.. the fuck.. shut up Ty.. you bitch ass... 'this this is the youth culture.. fashion V Lone the culture'," I imitate his voice making them laugh even more, "shut up!"

"Not gonna lie..that shit was deadass on point," Tyler laughs.

"Facts yo!" Rakim laughs.

After Me and Tyler kept making fun of each other someone had called him leaving just me and Rakim alone on the phone again.

"Yo he's a hot fucking mess.." I laugh finishing up in the bathroom.

"That nigga a whole goofball man," He laughs, "but uh alright so tomorrow i'm leaving for LA for a couple of days so I was wondering if I can take you out tonight.." He trails making me smile.

"To where?" I ask looking at him in the camera.

"I don't know just yet I gotta find a place," He laughs.

"Can it be like chick-fil-a or something?" I laugh, "like I mean going out to a nice, fancy restaurant is cool and all but sometimes I just wanna eat a burger and fries with some Polynesian sauce and watch netflix," I explain making him laugh.

"So I gotta tell—," Rakim begins to say before being cut off by Tyler.

"I love that you're not boujee," Tyler laughs making me laugh.

"Thank you," I laugh more, "But what were you saying?"

"So chick-fil-a then?" He laughs

"Yup, you me and chick-fil-a!" I shout.

"Bet."

10:00am
Albany County Jail 📍
____________________________________
"Hey my babies!" My step dad smiles as a guard guides him to our table.