𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓶

May 12,2019
2am
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel 📍
____________________________________
"So how long you in Miami for?" He asks opening the door for me as he pulls up to the front entrance of my hotel.

"I leave to go back home in the morning actually."

"Oh forreal?"

"Yeah, my flight is booked for 8 and it's 2 in the morning right now so looks like i'm not getting any sleep," I laugh.

Being with Rakim tonight showed me the genuine and real authentic side of him and not the side he doesn't usually show to everyone.

"Damn, I thought you would at least stay like a couple of more days I actually enjoy your company," He says making laugh.

"I tend to have that effect on people," I smile looking up.

"Mhmm is that sooooo?" He furrows his eyebrows and laughs.

"Yup."

"So when ima see you again?" He smirks.

"I don't know you tell me," I smirk, "gimme your phone, ima give you my number," I chuckle.

Friends.Thats all my intentions were.To just be friends.Of course I had this big ass crush over him, I mean I loved his music and he was cute.How can you not?

"Alright, I'll talk to you later.." I trial off giving his phone back to him.

"Yeah," He responds grabbing his phone and grabbing my hand.

It was like how two people in a romance movie were when they first physically touched for the first time.

We both went completely silent and looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm just gonna.." I laugh awkwardly, "head up to my room."

"Alright, ima see you around Aaliyah," He says before walking back to his car.

"Oh and Rakim," I say stopping him in his tracks.

Rakim.It sounded so good to say that.

"Yeah?" He asks turning around.

"Thank you for the advice, forreal like I highly appreciate it."

"Always, I got you," He laughs getting into his car.

I waited till he drove away.I turned around and realized the doorman was hearing the whole conversation the entire time.

When I got back up into my hotel room everyone was knocked.Malik and Metri on one bed and Olivia in the one we shared.

I took off my heels and my one piece and threw on a pair of shorts and a grey hoodie.Got in bed and went to sleep.

6:30am
____________________________________

I woke up to the phone ringing constantly and consistently.

"Somebody pick up the fucking phone bro that shits mad annoying!" Metri groans.

"Pick it up then!" Malik says sucking his teeth.

"I got it, damn!" I groan, "hello?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Hello, this is Allison the front desk manager and I was just calling because there is a gift down here for an Aaliyah Almanzar," She says.

"Um yes that's me, I'll be down in a minute to come get it," I say before hanging it up.

"What was that about?" Brooklyn says before she yawns getting up out the bed.

"Front desk manager told me there was something down there for me."