𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

May 17th, 2019
Manhattan, NY 📍
9:30am
____________________________________
I was currently on my way to Columbia University hospital when a very familiar voice started to play on power 105.1 radio show.

Putting two and two together, it was Rak being interviewed live on the radio by Angie Martinez.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Angie Marginez asks him.

"Not..yet!" He laughs.

"Really? Well a couple of sources have been saying that you were seen with a woman a couple of times this week," She laughs making him laugh.

"I mean it's new.We don't date but time will tell!" He laughs which makes me laugh.

"I like that you're private you don't wanna share too much."

"Oh nah I mean there's not really anything TO share you know what I mean? I mean we just met and we're getting to know each other just normal things and—".

"When did you two meet?"

"At," He coughs, "Rolling Loud actually."

"So was she the girl you shouted out?" She laughs.

"Yeah," Rak laughs, "shorty was looking too good that day," He laughs hysterically making Angie laugh.

"I mean we've seen a couple of paparazzi pictures of you two at your concert last night at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn and you too looked pretty cozy."

"Yeah I mean..I like her.I like her a lot actually.But I can't just hop into a relationship so soon.We agreed to take things slow and at this point of my life, I just wanna settle down and have a wife and kids."

"You think you're ready for that?" She asks him.

"No one's ever necessarily ready for that.Physically, i'm ready to just be home with my son or my daughter and my wife in bed chillin but you know, time will tell with that."

"Now you said you're taking things slow..is it hard to do that?"

"Very.I mean she's beautiful as hell yo!" He laughs,
"gorgeous.Every little time I get to spend with her—Im not gonna lie, it's hard not to make the first little official move you know?" He laughs making Angie laugh, "but we're building a great friendship and bond at the moment and that's more important."

"Yeah, you know you seem like an emotional type of guy!" She laughs.

"Nah, i'm a sweetheart so it's easy to hurt my feelings that's why I try to protect my heart!"

"Aww!" Angie says.

"Forreal! like it's easy to hurt my feelings and when I do get my feelings like hurt I put up this wall and I guess my coping mechanism is just be guarded all the time."

"I understand that, but i'm excited to see you settle down!"

"Same here!" He laughs.

"The girl you're talking to is she like wifey material for you?" Angie laughs.

"I don't know yet but from what I've seen and from being around her and everything she's very low key which I like.And I say that because she doesn't treat me like a big star she treats me like a regular guy you know? And she's a real cool girl, I gotta introduce her to you sometime!" He laughs.

"Fasho! So is she like a celebrity? Model? Actress? A jenner or kardashian."

"Nah, she's normal.She's a doctor..she lives here with her family and she carries herself well which you can't say about most females."

"I love seeing you like this.All geeked over about a girl you know I haven't seen you like this since twenty fifteen with Chanel Iman."

"Yeah..shout outs to Chanel you know she's got a beautiful family and everything but uh.." He trails off, "Yeah, this one's definitely got me feeling myself today!" He laughs making her laugh.

"I see you I see you! Always looking fresh but you got that glow!"

"What glow?" He laughs.

"That glow of being happy.You look genuinely happy and healthy these days..gotta thank this mystery girl for that."

"Yeah," He chuckles.

Hearing someone talk about me the way Rakim does was honestly so cute.Nobody has ever talked about me or even gushed over me the way he did—on a live radio show at that.

The entire day of work I couldn't stop thinking about every detail he said about me.Everything he said about wanting to settle down soon and how he feels the exact same way I feel.

As soon as I got off of work, that's when Rakim had called me about wanting to go out and him being well..him he let me choose where we were gonna go.

And me being well.. me, I wanted to go to my favorite strip club—Sapphire's.

What girl don't like going to the strip club and throwing money?

I had friends who worked at the strip club to help pay for their apartments and take care of babies.And I always come out and support them as much as I can.

All I was doing was bringing Rakim into my world.I may come off as the quiet type, shy type, nerdy type of girl..but i'm from New York—My vibe extravagant.

It was around six when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'm cominngg!" I shout running down the stairs.

I had just gotten out the shower and was wearing a towel and slippers with my hair wrapped.

"I know you said take things slow but it's kinda hard if you answer the door like this," He laughs before looking me up and down licking his lips.

"Boy!" I roll my eyes, "I just literally got out the shower when I heard you ring the doorbell," I say closing the door behind him.

"This is nice.." He nods looking around.

"You like it? I kinda put everything together.. I like interior decorating for fun," I say walking into the living room to turn off the tv.

"Yo you know what's funny? If I wasn't doing music i'd probably be an interior decorator too like deadass though!" He says making me laugh.

"It's cool, I wanna design my own house one day like you know how Kim and Kanye did they thing? I wanna design and build a house from the ground up somewhere private but not far from family one day," I explain.

"That's dope that you wanna do that, I wanna do that someday too before I start a family," He says looking back at me.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go get dressed and you can do whatever.." I say putting my towel back up so that not too much shows, "You want anything to drink?" I ask going into the kitchen; and him following.

At this point I had fixed my towel up to the point where I could just walk freely without holding it.

"A water please and thank you," He says.

"Here you go," I say hanging the bottle of water to him before his hand touches mine while grabbing it, "I'm gonna.. go get dressed,"I laugh as I walk to the bottom of the stairs.

I felt his eyes staring, it's like you can feel that when your back is turned..someone's staring at you.So I turned around—catching him.

"I-I wasn't," He says before laughing hysterically.

"Mhmmmm," I laugh going up the stairs.