Dress shopping pt. 2 (S.R.)

(A/N: No one requested this but I got a lot of response from part one, so I decided to make a part two because I don't really have anything better to do in quarantine. Also, I just watched Knives Out, and I'm already curating some Ransom imagines. So hopefully, I'll release a few of those.)

"You look stunning!" Wanda said from behind me in the mirror.

"The dress fits perfectly!" Nat chimed in.

"Steve's going to have a heart attack." Pepper finished. 

"I absolutely love it," I smiled, "But all of you look so incredible as well." I gushed over my bridesmaids and their beautiful colored light pink dresses.

"I'm still surprised you got Steve to wear a pink flower." Nat smirked.

"It took a lot of persuading let me tell you." We all chuckled. We heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I called out. Bucky stepped in looking dashing in his suit. He had cut his hair like the 40s style just for the occasion, which Steve and I both appreciated. His mouth dropped when he saw me, and I blushed.

"I thought it looked good on camera, but you look like a damn model in real life." He cooed at my look.

"That's Bucky." I smiled and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Steve will rip that off of you. I would put money on that." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"That is for the bedroom my children," Tony came in next and stared at me for a few seconds, "You look incredible young one." He smiled.

"Really?" Pepper asked and looked at him, "She's a grown-ass woman, Tony, getting married."

"She's still a child my beautiful love." He smirked before rushing away.

"How do you live with him?" I asked Pepper.

"I really have no clue." She smiled. "At least you're marrying someone who's a gentleman 24/7, not a drop out comedian." Everyone began laughing knowing of Tony's terrible comedy.

"Well, we're ready whenever you ladies are." Bucky smiled as he exited the room.

"Thanks, Buck." I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Ready?" Nat asked behind me.

"Yeah," I smiled lightly, "I am."

The wedding was small, but it was supposed to be that way. Steve and I wanted no more than a dozen people and considering neither of us had family other than our colleagues, that made it easy. We didn't even want a flower girl, just everyone to stand up there. Although all the girls did insist I had to walk down the aisle to keep it at least a little traditional.

There wasn't even really a guest list it was just everyone involved in the wedding. That meant Nat, Wanda and Pepper were my bridesmaids, while Bucky, Tony, Bruce, Sam, and Clint were Steve's groomsmen. Nat was my maid of honor, and Bucky the best man. Thor couldn't make it, but he's a Norse God. So I don't blame him.

We also decided to hold the wedding at the Avengers compound in upstate New York. It was spring and absolutely gorgeous with everything blooming, and it was right on the water.

We had a regular pastor do the whole ceremony to also keep it traditional. Bucky agreed as well to walk me down the aisle, which he was very excited about. "You ready pretty lady?" Bucky asked me and looped our arms together. I nodded and smiled. Slowly we walked out into everyone's view.

I looked up and Steve and my eyes met. His mouth dropped as he slowly gazed me up and down, but soon turned to a smile. Bucky helped me up to where I met Steve. "Hi," I muttered and smiled.

"Hi." He responded and smiled even brighter. The ceremony passed fast, but we wanted it to be that way too. We couldn't wait to be husband and wife, and I know Steve was eager for my last name to change.

"Do you, Steven Grant Rogers, take Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"

"I do," Steve said and smiled.

"Do you, Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, take Steven Grant Rogers to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"

"I do," I smiled back.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Steve leaned down as everyone began cheering and kissed me gently but passionately. He held onto my waist as I wrapped my arms on top of his shoulders and around his neck. Then the ceremony ended with all of us heading back to the compound.

There we loaded up in a Quinjet and headed back to the city. Tony was in charge of the reception which we knew was going to be crazy, almost solely based on the fact that Tony was in charge. He invited people we knew, that were more distant though, not in the inner circle.

The party started off great. There was already a lot of alcohol going around, but Steve and I had made a promise that neither of us would get drunk on our wedding night, so when the time came we were sober (if you know what I mean).

That, however, did not apply to everyone else. Meaning Bucky was absolutely wasted and dancing with about any woman he could touch.

Dinner came later which was delicious, and soon after it was our first dance. It was like what every little girl wants her princess wedding to be like, a room full of people all in a circle watching you and your prince charming dance. I rested my head and arms on Steve's shoulder while he kept his hands steady on my hips as we swayed.

Finally, in the end, we moved so we were forehead to forehead where we kissed, a long and soft kiss. We both smiled into it before reluctantly letting go as the song stopped.

The part raged on for another hour and a half before everyone left including the Avengers and it was just Steve and me who walked back to our room. Because it was so late we were staying in our room in the Tower tonight before the honeymoon started tomorrow. Once we got in, Steve immediatly held me in a searing kiss, slipping off his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt in no hurry. 

"I think Bucky and Nat were right," He smiled and I gave him a confused look, "I think I will just rip that dress off you."