Mean Words (S.R)

"You didn't mean to? Oh, I'm sure you didn't mean to! You 'accidentally' didn't follow my orders Y/N?" Steve spoke to you with harsh words, on the brink of yelling at this point as you backed away from him in your shared apartment within Avengers Tower.

"Listen, Steve, I'm really sorry. I didn't know it would go south that fast-"

"Y/N it doesn't matter. You didn't listen to my orders. MY ORDERS!" At this point, he was yelling. You stood back, holding back tears that were about to produce a waterfall.

"Steve I'm really sorry I thought it would help-"

"Y/N, I'm your direct superior. You should've listened to ME!" He continued to yell. You were shocked that he claimed he was your "superior". No matter what, on the battlefield or not, you were a team.

"Steve we're a team. When we're at work or not-"

"We're a team huh? Well, teams follow their plans Y/N. THEY FOLLOW THE PLANS!" He continued, "Peggy wouldn't have done this." He mumbled under his breath. The fact he brought up Peggy made you even more pissed.

"So now you have the audacity to bring Peggy into this? Huh, Steve? I've never had anything against Peggy, and I know she helped you a lot, but to compare and suggest Peggy is better than me? Are you serious?" I was on the brink of yelling now.

"Yes Y/N. Yes, I'm bringing Peggy into this. She knew what orders were and FOLLOWED THEM. Not only that but she actually fit in her clothes, and wore makeup to look nice!" Now, this had gone way too far, you thought. At this point, tears were streaming from your eyes, as a sour look spread upon your face. You crossed your arms as you marched away from Steve towards the door. You swung it open before fast walking out and towards Natasha's room. "Y/N/N wait." Steve said behind you in the hall.

"Don't Y/N/N me right now Steve! Are you out of your mind? Don't you even think about following me after what just happened? And if you do, don't think I will hesitate to beat your ass." You said your teeth clenched and voice firm. He listened and stayed back. After making it to Natasha's room, and knocking on the door, she opened and saw you crying and immediatly pulled you inside and shut the door before giving you a big hug.

"You're okay honey, you're okay Y/N/N." Nat reassured you. She and you had been pretty inseperable since you joined, and Wanda was also apart of your trio (as you were the only three women Avengers), as was just as close to you. "Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"FRIDAY?" You spoke.

"Yes, ma'am." She responded.

"Play the footage from Steve and my's apartment."

"Are you sure Miss Y/L/N?"

"Yes." You responded. Nat and you walked to the couch where she watched over the footage like a hawk on its prey. After it wrapped up you could see her fists' clenched and her face straight.

"I have somewhere to go." She told you.

"Nat please I-"

"Y/N, what Steve did to you is not only unacceptable but has crossed about every boundary. I'm surprised you didn't call it quits right there. He deserves this. Every piece of it."

"Nat what are you-"

"The fight is going to be seen."

"Nat please don't-" You said trying, but unable to stand because of your lack of power. You couldn't finish your sentence. Instead, you sat there going through anxiety and semi-panic attack primarily from the fight. You could barely move, and you could only feel the wet, warm tears run down your cheeks.