Saving (S.R.)

That's right, I'm locked up too. In this at least semi decent prison. In the middle of the fucking ocean. With nothing to do but stare at a white wall all day. Sam's in the next cell, next to him is Scott, then Wanda, then Clint. I definitely feel worst for Wanda though. She's tied up like a fucking animal. I'll send her a sympathetic smile sometimes.

We've been here for a few days. Tony came to visit to say, "I told you so." So that was the worst. Steve and Bucky are gone. Off to somewhere. I had a feeling Steve would come for us, I just wasn't sure how or when.

This prison is owned by The US Government, but I see it as more of a HYDRA base. The guards especially like to taunt Wanda. At night. They turn off security and do it. One night I stepped up, and yelled at them to stop, resulting in bruising and a few broken ribs after a beating. Sam tried to step him but I told him it was alright. I could take the pain.

After days and days with nothing to do I was pretty sure I was going to go crazy. My black eye gradually got worst. My ribs started to hurt more. I just still had hope Steve would come. I at least somewhat expected my boyfriend of 3 years to come and get his team.

So we all waited. And waited some more. And waited for what felt like a decade. Finally, after guards hadn't arrived in a few minutes. Sam and I gave each other a confused look. Then I saw a large figure appear. I got slightly scared for a moment before I finally saw his eyes. The unmistakable eyes of Steve Rogers. A smile immediately grew on my face. He managed to just open the door to my cell (which I'm assuming he did earlier when he got into the security system.) "What did they do to you?" He immediately asked as I stepped out and grabbed him.

"That's for the conversation on the way back home." He simply nodded as us two got the rest out of their cells.

Finally on our way to wherever Wanda helped me with my cuts and bruises (and broken ribs) all of which Steve was infuriated about. We then dropped off Clint and Scott and their places, Wanda to vision, and Sam, Steve, and I went to meet up with Nat.

We ended up finding a motel to stay out and went in. Sam and Nat got their individual rooms while Steve and I shared a room. We climbed in the creaky bed, which in the end didn't matter because Steve and I had each other. And that was what mattered. He held me tight and kissed the top of my head. "Love I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"For what?" I asked out of confusion.

"Sending you there. You wouldn't have been in there if it weren't for me and that war with Tony. You wouldn't have gotten so beaten and it's my fault and-"

"No Steve it's not. If I didn't agree with you on the Accords I wouldn't have been on your team. So it's not your fault." I said and kissed him.

"I love you more than anything." He said.

"I love you too Stevie."

(Sorry this is short!)