𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

***
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

"Hello Etan." Danny acknowledged his presence, and he didn't say anything back. The elders took their seats before Danny and Kingston, causing their eyes to gawk at them slightly.

They realized how powerful they both looked beside one another and it didn't sit well with them. To know that they could possibly change history was interesting to them.

Except Etan.

Kingston kept his eyes on Etan in particular, not liking the vibe he was emitting. The pheromones he was emitting were not friendly, but threatening to say the least.

"You all can glare and whine all you want, but we are for a reason. This is serious and I am not taking bull from any one of you. Dae-Jung is my Mate now, so accept that. Have respect, have compassion towards what we are trying to accomplish for our son and our daughter. Put aside your emotions and impulsive actions, think wisely. That is why you four are elders." Kingston advises them, and they all stared at him differently.

They noticed how mature Kingston was being, not that he wasn't acting so before. It was different this time because he was truly on Danny's side.

"I would be lying if I didn't say I was impressed. But, I won't say it. You both know the truth and how I feel. I am not that easy to woo over." Valerio stuck his nose up at Danny, causing them to snicker in entertainment.

"Honestly, it isn't up to you. I just want to be mature and speak with you all as well. Except it looks like that won't be happening... I wasn't you guys that went through what my great-grandfather went through, so I don't get the hate-."

"Even when Andreas was truthful to them, they cast him aside! They hated him and they didn't even let him explain. Why should we consider giving them a chance when they made Andreas suffer?" Maynard questioned angrily, and Kingston gulped a little bit.

He already knew his great-grandfather had to suffer, but he didn't appreciate that they wouldn't even let their Packs move on. They've come so far, only for them not to even give them a chance.

His hand slammed onto the table, glaring at them all. He could feel his anger rising in his chest, and he knew he was about to say something he would regret. Until he felt a hand push his chest back, looking down at Luca.

"You all hate the Im family, for good reason too." Luca started, trying to appeal to their side of the table. "They have brought great shame and torture on Andreas, so why wouldn't you hate them? But you have to see that it was all a big misunderstanding. Yes, there could've been better ways to handle it, but we can't keep focusing on that. We are here now, trying to fix it. Dae-Jung is trying...we all are."

"We all? I don't see any of Dae-Jung's family." Etan sneered, and Luca raises his eyebrow.

"Magnus!" He yelled, and Etan's eyes widened instantly.

Their eyes set on Magnus as he entered the room. Magnus recognized all their faces, his eyes moving off of them quickly. He could see their futures and multiple alternatives play out, but he chose to stay silent.

"Magnus." Etan croaked, startled for see him before everyone. He knew where he was hiding, he just didn't know how they got to him... Until it clicked for him. "How did you find him?"