Chapter 47: Show Me What Love Looks Like

Start from the beginning

"What were you talking about with that kid?" I ask.

"He was telling me that he was learning to play the guitar and I was asking him how he was learning because I've always wanted to," he replies.

"I could always teach you," I mumble.

"You know how to play?" I nod.

"Do you have a guitar?" He asks.

"No. I had to sell it to get enough money for rent," I explain.

"After school we could head down to the music room and use that one," he offers.

"Sure," I shrug.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" Gerard asks. I nod.

We spend our lunch at a coffee shop, exchanging meaningless conversations over coffee and donuts. Time slips away from us and we have to head back to school. My only class left is Gerard's anyway. We get back a minute before the bell and I sit where I was sitting for the previous classes. He puts on the same movie as before and joins me in the back again. He doesn't try anything and he just sits with his arm over my shoulders and his fingers entwined with mine. By the time class is over, everyone is too busy racing out of the class to notice his arm around me. We wait a few minutes before heading down to the music class. We head into the sound proof room attached to the class and he picks up the guitar. I show him how to hold the guitar and how to hold the pick and strum.

"Okay so you're gonna put your fingers here and here and here and that's a G, the strumming looks like this," I try to explain. He mimics my fingerings and strums.

"Good! Now move your fingers from there to... There," I say, repositioning his fingers. He tries going back and forth with those two chords but he can't do it as well as he likes. He stands up and grunts. He sets the guitar down beside him.

"It just takes practice," I say.

"Or I just suck," he sighs.

"You suck really good but that's not what we're talking about," I reply, a smile growing across my face.

"You cheeky, little dickweed," Gerard laughs.

"You stubborn, little ass," I reply.

"There's nothing little about my ass," he retaliates.

"But your dick on the other hand..." I try to joke around. He starts tickling me and I drop to the floor, attempting to avoid him. He climbs over top of me with a wild grin on his face and continues to tickle me.

"Stop! Gerard!" I giggle. His lips are on mine and his fingers stop tickling me. His hand slides under my shirt and lifts it off of me. He slips his hand into my pants and I gasp. His thumb strokes my dick and I lean my head back.

"I'm not always bad with my hands," Gerard whispers in my ear, leaning closer to my neck and placing soft kisses from the back of my ear and he continues to go lower down my neck. His hands push my pants down my legs until they're completely off. I kick my legs free of them, struggling because of my boots. He starts to pull off his shirts and I move my boxers down. The lack of clothing around my crotch is truly liberating. His hands fumble to undo his belt and pull off his pants but he succeeds and moves back to kissing my lips. There's a sense of urgency in his movements as he slips off his boxers and presses his skin to mine. He grinds up against me before positioning himself and pushing into me. I moan and grip onto his shoulders with my sweaty hands. He arches his back as he moves in and out of me and he squeezes his eyes closed. I screw my eyes shut, enjoying the sensation as he starts going harder. His lips start leaving hickeys on my shoulders as mine leave scratch marks on his. We don't even try to be quiet as we most usually have to do anywhere lately. He speeds up, his needs fighting his self control. He holds off the first couple of times and I can sense each time because of his facial expressions and I try my best to hold off as well. His mouth falls open as he groans and a line of drool spills onto my chest. I reach my fingers up to his lips and wipe it away. He closes his lips around my fingers, sucking on them seductively and it sends shocks to course through my body. I take my fingers out of his mouth and move them back to his shoulders. I grip them tight and moan. Not long after and he comes with a loud groan. Luckily we're in a sound proof room in a cleared out high school or it would've probably been heard. He lowers himself between my legs and takes my cock in his mouth. His tongue strokes my length and I groan his name. I feel myself get closer as I touch his hair, tough it's not yet long enough to pull yet. He lifts his mouth off of me just to let a long line of spit fall onto my dick. He moves his hand over me as he spreads his spit. I lean back and close my eyes tighter as his mouth reappears. It doesn't take long after that for me to come, moaning his name. He swallows and stands up. He helps me to my feet and he starts pulling his clothes on.

I start getting dressed too and we leave. We get to Gerard's car and I lay back against the cold seat. I pull on my seatbelt and he starts driving. I close my eyes and stay unmoved until he stops, unbuckles his seatbelt and turns off the engine. I open my eyes and see the house we came to not that long ago. He gets out of the car and I follow behind him as he walks over to the side of the house.

"It's really cold out," I complain.

"Maybe you should've brought a fucking hat," Gerard says. He turns to me and takes his hat off, placing it on my head.

"You don't need to do that."

"I wouldn't want you to catch a cold," he mumbles. He sits down before laying back in the snow and closing his eyes. I climb over top of him and kiss his forehead. Gerard picks up some snow and hits me with it before I get the chance to dodge it. I roll off of him and take cover. He starts pelting me with snowballs. It takes me a minute or so before I start throwing some back at him. I start laughing as the cold, wet snow slips under my shirt. I try to hide myself but there's nothing around.  The only thing I could hide behind is the house. I make a bolt for the back of the house, picking up and throwing snowballs along the way, most of them missing Gerard completely. One hits me in the back of the neck and i grunt but continue running. I get behind the house and start panting. My hands are on my knees and I double over trying to regain my breath. Snow hits my face and I start laughing as I drop down into the snow.

"I surrender!" I shout, laughing.

"We should get home before we get sick," Gerard says, panting.

"Stop treating me like a fucking baby," I whine. He picks me up and starts tickling me.

"Once today is enough! Gerard! Stop!" He listens to me and just continues to carry me back to the car.

We get back to his apartment and there's a note on the fridge that says Mikey took Fletcher to the doctor's because he had a temperature and he didn't know what to do. I go and sit on the couch and Gerard goes to the kitchen. I pull a blanket over myself because I'm cold. A few minutes go by and Gerard joins me with two mugs.

"It's hot chocolate," he says, kissing my cheek and passing me a cup. I thank him and take a sip. It doesn't take me long to empty the mug of its hot liquid, letting it warm me up. I set the cup down on the coffee table. Gerard sets his down as well and pulls me over him. I straddle his waist and place my hands on his cheeks.

"You make me happy and I'm just so fucking in love with you. I can't even explain it and I'm rarely at a loss for words and you just blow me away," Gerard says. He presses his lips to mine and runs his hand through my hair.

"Away isn't the only way I blow you."

---------------